IGNORED

Amazing Finish, Miccosukee Championship

TheLauncher
Note: This thread is 5687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone else see the amazing finish to the Frys.com Open yesterday on the Golf Channel?

Trailing by one stroke to Bettencourt, who was looking at a 25 foot birdie putt, D.A. Points holed his second from 124 yards out on 18. Bettencourt proved his mettle by cooly sinking the putt to force a playoff on the same hole. Points won the tourney by hitting almost exactly the same approach, this time form 122 out on 18, to within six feet.

One of the more exciting finishes I've seen to these late season tournaments.

Launcher 2009 10.5º, S
Rescue Dual 16º
Rescue Dual 19º
Maltby MTF 4-pw, Rifle 5.5
Maltby M-Series 52.6, 58.8 2008 AnserOut of the bag: Big Bertha Fusion 15º, YS6+ R (for sale or trade)

• Administrator
Anyone else see the amazing finish to the Frys.com Open yesterday on the Golf Channel?

That wasn't the Frys.com Open. 'Twas the Miccosukee Championship...

http://www.pgatour.com/2008/tourname...608/index.html And no, I missed it. I did watch the end of the Frys.com Open, though. Sutherland had two 10-footers to win and missed both.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oops.

Guess that shows how much I was paying attention to the name.

Launcher 2009 10.5º, S
Rescue Dual 16º
Rescue Dual 19º
Maltby MTF 4-pw, Rifle 5.5
Maltby M-Series 52.6, 58.8 2008 AnserOut of the bag: Big Bertha Fusion 15º, YS6+ R (for sale or trade)

I saw the replay of it. That was an amazing shot. And yeah Erik I was watching the Frys.com Open, and I was in awe at how Sutherland missed both of those putts, and then hit a bad shot on the second playoff hole. Dissapointing.

DA Points hit two amazing shots to win that tourney. I was very impressed with how both players handled it, I think that part of the reason that Bettencourt handled it so well was it shored up his PGA card for next year and that is the goal being on the Nationwide circuit, to get your tour card.

What's In The Bag:
Explore Cart Bag
Hi-Bore XL Driver 9.5
Launcher 3-Wood 15
Rescue 5-Wood TA1 Irons 4-PW (occasional 2 iron) Wedges 52 & 56 CG10 Lob Wedge 60 Cornado 2

Note: This thread is 5687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!