IGNORED

Bethpage Black Changes

Note: This thread is 5805 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Someone in my group yesterday told me they put in some new tees to extend the course 200 yards for the US Open. Anyone know which holes? Couldn't seem to find them.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

#7 has a new tee that is maybe 35 or 40 yards longer for the par 4
#9 has a new tee that looks like it is in Suffolk county instead of Nassau
#13 the par 5 is a lot longer and has bunkers down the left side now.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Thanks for the info.

They closed the middle tee on #9, but I played from it anyway. I thought something was going on on 9.

I noticed they took the fence down on the right side on 14, but that really has no bearing on the hole.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

they will not play 7 at 530 yards as a par 4... not when 4 the par 5 is only 517... I realize 7 is a dogleg right... but the USGA is not that stupid... unless they have something planned for number 4...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

I can't remember - in the US Open - what did the players/longer hitters do on hole #4? Did anyone carry the bunkers?

Steve

I dont think anyone can carry those cross bunkers not even long dive guys

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I dont think anyone can carry those cross bunkers not even long dive guys

That's what I thought. Someone told me he saw Cabrera go into the bunkers during a practice round. It is ridiculously long to carry those bunkers from the backmost tee.

Steve

It was a 3-wood off the tee for most guys on No. 4 then some guys could reach it others couldn't

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Note: This thread is 5805 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!