IGNORED

Great golf pictures

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 4856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Good morning sunshine! Halfway up #10 at my home course.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

167yd. Par 3- 12th at Thendara Golf Club

Looking back on the fairway from the 18th green at Inlet Golf Club

The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

This is probably my favorite:

haha, i was gonna post the same thing

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Nice pics, keep em comin'....

couple more...

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Chpping earlier this year.

Awhile ago when I first started playing.

Girlfriend last fall or this spring.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

here r a couple of my fav's

like how the sun is shining in this one

this tree is called the "lobstick" - local rule: if your ball strikes the tree, you can re-play from the tee w/out penalty (it's a lo closer than you think! haha!)

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

18th hole at Le Victorien , north of Montreal. As you can see by all the water on the fairway...this was right after the biggest storm of the year.

My 2nd shot on the par 4 2nd at Inverness GC , in Bromont . 140y 9 iron. Crappy quality , but one of my best shots.

Driver : Sasquatch 5900 aka ''The square thing''
Hybrid : 3DX 18*
Irons : TA6
Wedges : tour action 588 Reg. 56*
Rac Satin 60*Putter : Eye2 black dotBalls : Pro V1x or E6+Bag : Carry bag

• 1 year later...

As a newcomer to the sport of golf, the beauty of the sport is not only the game itself, but also the incredible surroundings that we have the privilege to play in.

This picture was taken on the Franciacorta Golf Course close to Bergamo in northern Italy in November. I just had to take a picture as the view was fantastic! You can see the snowcovered Italian alps in the background. It was taken with my phone so the colours are not perfect.

If you have any nice golf pictures yourself, please share them with us on this thread!

photopu.jpg

Though not taken by me, this is a picture from the 10th tee at Sedona Golf Resort in Sedona Arizona.  Sedona was voted the "Most Beautiful Place in the USA" by USA Today Magazine.  The course is 9 holes "up" the mountain and 9 holes back down.  You do not return to the Clubhouse between the front and back nines.   This course 10 miles from our house.  That's Thunder Mountain just peaking out of the left side of the picture.  The Thunder Mountain Railroad rollercoaster at DisneyWorld, FL was named after this mountain.  I live right at the base of that mountain, just off the picture to the left.

SedonaGolfResort10zoom.jpg

Driver Callaway Diablo Edge --- Custom Sonartec 3, 5 and 7 woods made +1" stiff shafts --- Irons 5-L Ping G10 +1" 4.5* upright reg shafts --- ---Putter Tiger Shark

Here's a picture from a gorgeous golf course just 5 minutes from our house.  This is the 9th hole at Seven Canyons Golf Club.  Again, this is 9 holes out and 9 holes back.  Every friggin' hole on this course has these views, its is truely  beautiful.  Nearly 360 degrees of red rock walls and canyons on every hole.  Its hard to pay attention to golf with these views.

9thhole1476724W.jpg

Driver Callaway Diablo Edge --- Custom Sonartec 3, 5 and 7 woods made +1" stiff shafts --- Irons 5-L Ping G10 +1" 4.5* upright reg shafts --- ---Putter Tiger Shark

This is another shot of #10 at Sedona (sorry couldn't find a better pic).  In 1993, I received a golf poster called Golf on the Rocks and hung it up in my room.  Shortly thereafter, I meet my wife and the poster comes down.  We go on our anniversary trip in 1995 and walk into this pro shop and I see a picture of this hole and say, that's my dream hole.  The pro says it is #10 on this course.  We get to the hole and I stripe a 2 iron from 210 about 20 feet past the hole.  I feel the karma and make the putt for birdie.  True story!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!