IGNORED

P. Burress, what are you doing?

EquipmentJunkie
Note: This thread is 5628 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks like this dumb SOB is taking down Pierce with him and that means BIG problems for Big Blue.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

“Our children are getting killed with guns in the streets. Our police officers are getting killed with guns in the hands of criminals, and because of that, we got the State Legislature to pass a law that if you carry a loaded handgun, you get automatically 3 ½ years in the slammer."

bloomberg

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I'm getting sick of the NFL/NBA antics.

There are way to many thugs/ganstas/criminals and louses like S.Marbury to contend with. Whatever happened to the worst thing they did was in between the sheets....like Nameth, Wilt, etc.

They are giving the leagues a bad wrap as a bunch of overpaid punks who should be doing jail time, not playing a game.

Role Models.....what a freakin' joke.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

“Our children are getting killed with guns in the streets. Our police officers are getting killed with guns in the hands of criminals, and because of that, we got the State Legislature to pass a law that if you carry a loaded handgun, you get automatically 3 ½ years in the slammer."

Not sure how it works there, but here in Philly you can carry a loaded handgun around just about anywhere, as long as you have a permit that says you can do so.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Plax won't ever do anything for the Giants, maybe, ever. He was just placed on the inactive list, ending his season. He was also fined an undisclosed amount of money. My guess is that it's $400,000, representing the $100,000 a game he gets as bonus for being on the active game day roster.

Just a stupid, asinine, boneheaded decision by a guy who needs some help. Sadly, I don't know if he'll get it. Like most athletes, they've been surrounded by enablers: coaches, recruiters who kiss their butts and their homeys who do more than just that. Sad tale.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Not sure how it works there, but here in Philly you can carry a loaded handgun around just about anywhere, as long as you have a permit that says you can do so.

It's called a CCW, and no, he does not have a valid one for the state of New York.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

State of NY has nothing to do with it.You can not have a gun in the city limits with out a NYC carry permit which is probably the toughest thing to get in the country.If guilty automatic 3.5 up the river.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Role Models.....what a freakin' joke.

the joke is its silly that we make athletes role models

doctors, scientists, exceptional teachers... firemen, policemen, these are the true role models of a healthy society people who have lived a life of dignity

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I'm trying to figure out how someone could accidentally shoot himself in the thigh.

Steps to accidentally shoot yourself in the thigh.
* Be high on alcohol and/or drugs.
* Lack any sense of personal responsibility.
* Get an automatic pistol.
* Load the magazine with bullets.
* Insert the magazine into the base of the pistol grip.
* Cock the pistol to insert a bullet into the firing chamber.
* Make sure the safety is "off".
* Aim at thigh.
* Place index finger on trigger.
* Pull trigger with index finger.

I'm trying to figure out how someone could accidentally shoot himself in the thigh.

Could have been worse!

http://www.wthr.com/global/story.asp?s=7626767

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Note: This thread is 5628 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!