IGNORED

US PGA Tour vs. European Tour TV Coverage

PiKapp23
Note: This thread is 4781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think the Euro does a great job most of the time. One thing I can't stand with the US coverage is it's LACK of coverage. I don't give a crap about the stats of the guy who's traveling at +4, or about his 3 foot par putt from earlier in the day. Etc.

If the US got back to just showing as much live golf as possible, there wouldn't be time for the commentators to side tracked, to display the endless stats screens, or go on and on and on about the Fed Ex Cup race. I'm sick of the Fed Ex Cup!!!! For some reason, these distractions don't seem to be as prominent during the majors......

But, if you ask me, the best coverage I've seen in the last few years has to be the Australian Masters. Meaningful graphics (hole layout, ball positions etc), great camera work, and just constant live golf. I remember watching every shot from about the last 5 or 6 groups last year.

The LPGA is also good to watch for similar reasons.

We don't stuff around down here in Australia.

Originally Posted by Lofty Lefty

But, if you ask me, the best coverage I've seen in the last few years has to be the Australian Masters. Meaningful graphics (hole layout, ball positions etc), great camera work, and just constant live golf. I remember watching every shot from about the last 5 or 6 groups last year.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 4781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!