IGNORED

Stephanie Sparks ?

ScottySnapps
Note: This thread is 4856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know whatever happened to Stephanie Sparks, the redhead who was on a couple of the Big Break series ?

Titleist Hybrid Stand Bag White & Lime Green
- TM Tour Burner 9.5 Degree, Aldila Proto by You
- TM R5 Ti 3 Wood
- TM Burner Hybrid #3,#4,#5
- Titleist AP2 6-PW, Project X 5.5 Shafts- Titleist Vokey 50 degree Black Nickel- Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Satin 54 and 58 Degree- Titleist Scotty...

Does anyone know whatever happened to Stephanie Sparks, the redhead who was on a couple of the Big Break series ?

I've seen her on several of the "Playing Lessons from the Pros" episodes. That's about it though.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've seen her on several of the "Playing Lessons from the Pros" episodes. That's about it though.

Me too... and I don't know if this program where she was the host, called "Golf with style" is old but GC show that program a lot here in Latinamerica.

Greetings!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

• 1 year later...

I don't know what she is up to, but she does have the worst fan club ever http://www.stephaniesparks.net/Home_Page.php

Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

She still does on course interviews with players and some light commentary for GC. I think she is kind of burly and testosterone addled for my taste, though. Ha! I bet she can shotgun beers and armwrestle with the best of em.

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

She still does on course interviews with players and some light commentary for GC. I think she is kind of burly and testosterone addled for my taste, though. Ha! I bet she can shotgun beers and armwrestle with the best of em.

Stephanie Sparks seems burly and manlike to you? She's cute and petite to me.

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

.....................I think she is kind of burly and testosterone addled for my taste, though. Ha! I bet she can shotgun beers and armwrestle with the best of em.

Your not getting Stephanie Sparks confused with Kelly Tilghman are you? Now she's probably got more testosterone than I do lol.

I think Stephanie is very nice! I think she does interviews etc on the Nationwide Tour now.

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

Stephanie Sparks

Ginn+Open+Round+One+OojvxIU1Kaml.jpg

Kelly Tilghman

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tHszk_rg_QS8YA-1SvA-2U2qIEtsvhnK-txmxEp-pIgKGOwy

Win McMurry

win-mcmurry-golf-channel.jpg?w=300

Lauren Thompson

lauren-thompson-bikini.jpg

Just so we don't get them mixed up.  The last two are the new "talent" on the GC

But I could see how someone gets Sparks and Tilghman mixed up:

313029.jpg 248286.jpg

Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

I personally don't have a problem with any of them...with Lauren being my favorite.  I think they have done a good job in casting chicks on the GC.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

stephanie sparks definately has wide shoulders....she has seemed a little more attractive at times on a few of the playing lessons i guess but still a little hard to get past that.  nothin a few beers wouldn't take care of...

IMHO, she's hawt.....good looking chica, fun personality, and she plays golf.......saw her on something the other day with blonde hair, she definitely needs to stick with the red.....

TGC is definitely moving to attractive personalities rather than women with golf backgrounds as hosts of some shows. Both Tilghman and Sparkes have serious golf skills and background while Thompson has a modeling background and McMurry a background in journalism.

• 5 months later...

Staphanie was doing on course commentary and post-round interviews during the LPGA event at Blackhawk Country Club in Danville, CA last October.  Since then she has been doing on course commentary in the LPGA tournaments, but I haven't caught her interviews, mainly because I rarely see and LPGA event.  In October in CA she was friendly and chatted one on one after a post round interview with the leader.  On TV, especially during the Big Break series, she looked rather plain, but in person she is much more outgoing and energetic.  She is gorgeous with her red hair, freckled face and brilliant smile.  After that chat I became a fan of hers.

I like Stephanie.........I'd hit thaaa....(cough)...I mean caddy for her and supply Pro-V's anytime!!!  She's a pretty good player.

Tillman or Sparks???  Huh?.......I'd enjoy being caddy for both!!! If I was caddy for both at the same time, would that make it a 3-some?  LOL....

PS...I'm just an old married guy talking out of his @ss....please don't take anything I say too seriously.

Thanks

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I read on the Golf Channel's website that Stephanie hasn't been on air much because she lost a (standing up) p*ssing contest with Kelly Tighlman. Stephanie, reportedly, competed admirably with a strong, manly, stream that seemed to come right from her huge adam's apple. But, it was no use. That dude Kelly is hung like a horse and it's hard to win a p*ssing contest against a dude who's already starting with an (at least!) 5 inch advantage on you.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

Note: This thread is 4856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!