IGNORED

Bored in Illinois

AbsoluteZero
Note: This thread is 5567 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All the snow last week here in Indiana caused an indoor blow up roof style practice facility to colapse and my favorite heated outdoor driving range plowed out to 120 yds and is only allowing practice with wedges, but hey here in Indiana it's suposed to be 50 and raining this weekend......GOOD BYE SNOW, but what do I care I'm headed to Okeechobee Florida on the 17th if all goes right, and there it's been sunny and around 80

Thomas " Hitman" Heitman

WHAT!?!?!?! What days were you able to play? Did you travel to play?

I'm in West Central IL, 5hrs SW of Chicago. I played Jan2nd & 3rd and Feb1st (stats in scorecard link below) and it's gonna be 58 tomorrow! :D

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

hopefully most of the snow is gone this weekend... i'll be in Champaign for classes and the U of I courses will be calling my name.

I love that course. I usually get to play it once a month.

Do you prefer the Orange or the Blue Course?

Weapons of Mass Destruction
* Driver - SQ Dymo - 10.5*
* Woods - SQ Dymo 3 Wood - 15*
* Irons - Black Pearl CG 7 - 4 thru PW
* Wedges - RAC Y-Cutter - 60* * Utility - Niblick - 42* & 56** Putter - YES Callie* Ball - E6*** Looking to buy a Niblick 49*

How are you people managing to play in Chicagoland?! There's still like a foot of snow on the ground lol. There's a heated range by my house but I was just wondering if they're even open right now? I remember seeing that it's open all year but snow on the ground will give no bounce and roll! lol

I went to The Golf Center in Des Plaines. Heated and covered tees. And they have 90 percent of hitting area plowed and so you can see the targets and the bounce and roll were just fine.

Weapons of Mass Destruction
* Driver - SQ Dymo - 10.5*
* Woods - SQ Dymo 3 Wood - 15*
* Irons - Black Pearl CG 7 - 4 thru PW
* Wedges - RAC Y-Cutter - 60* * Utility - Niblick - 42* & 56** Putter - YES Callie* Ball - E6*** Looking to buy a Niblick 49*

Note: This thread is 5567 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!