IGNORED

All you can eat Korean BBQ

Ben
Note: This thread is 5503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm not Korean but my dad got one of those grills they use and marinated/bbq'd some beef. Wow! I couldn't stop eating. Now, if my dad's can taste that good, I wonder what it would taste like in a restaurant.

If you think his postings about food are a problem, you should see the golf scores he posts!

Nah, it's in The Valley. Maroo the place is called if anyone is in Northridge. We've got a few decent ones out this way. But I know all the good good ones are in Korean Town. I've been to that Chosun Galbee out there, supposed to be the best of the best. I'm really not that picky though.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I've been to that Chosun Galbee out there, supposed to be the best of the best. I'm really not that picky though.

It seems almost every town has a Chosun Kalbi. In Korean, the sign will look like this 조선 갈비. In our area alone, there are at least 3 Korean restaurants with that name.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

• 2 weeks later...
It seems almost every town has a Chosun Kalbi. In Korean, the sign will look like this 조선 갈비. In our area alone, there are at least 3 Korean restaurants with that name.

wow! i had no idea! we have one in seattle too!

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

oh, and kalbi is korean for rib :)

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

• 4 weeks later...
Ahhh, the world is most definitely a better place with the existence of Maroo All You Can Eat K-BBQ. I love you!

My buddy and I just polished off two plates of Bulgogi, two plates of Galbi, One plate of chicken and one of tongue. The best part is the unlimited puchingae and fish cakes. Oh baby!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Korean food is awesome! We have a stretch in Oakland about 20 blocks long that has about that many restaurants. Besides the BBQ, there's chik-naeng-myun (cold arrowroot noodles), Gaejang (Spicy raw crab), Seafood pancake, not to mention all the side dishes (ban chan) that they throw at you. My favorite will always be lightly marinated boneless kal bi.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

As a Korean-American you don't have to tell me twice - Korean food is tha bomb (esp. my mother's :P)

Other than kalbi, I loooooooove sam gyup sal (삼겹살). Slices of pork on the grill to be stuffed in lettuce leaves with whatever else your heart desires (including kimchi!).

Also - If you haven't tried it yet you NEED to go to a korean fried chicken place. Simply unbelievable - http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/di...chicken&st;=cse

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

never thought i'd see this on sandtrap, awesome. Bulgogi and kalbi are incredible, anybody that hasn't tried it must because it's top notch grub

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

if you haven't had a chance to try this, i really recommend that you do.
i live in koreatown in los angeles. prices around here range from 9.99 - 14.99.
anyone need any recommendations in los angeles just let me know...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Note: This thread is 5503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!