IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The only thing I want my Islanders to win is the #1 pick!!!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! It's either staying in Detroit or coming to SAN JOSE baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Canadians and your hockey.....

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

We will see all it takes is a hot streak. Luongo gets hot and if the twins can learn how to break the cycle after 3 mins then we got a true shot. I am a little worried however that Sundin will have a heart attack when his crawling speed has to step up to a jug for the playoffs. Detriot is the front runner for sure san jose will choke again and calgary well enough said about calgary

Canucks New Jersey Final

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Just a little rant...

I am so sick of hearing about basketball and football, the people down here don't deserve a hockey team. Practically no one down here follows hockey at all, and those who do are translants from the Midwest or Northeast. I just want to be able to talk hockey with my co-workers and golf partners... but no it's Duke, blah, blah, blah... Carolina, yak, yak, yak... UNC.... seriously people... Hockey is so much more fun to watch than basketball or football... damned Southerners.

rant over...

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Watch out for those Capitals!!! All we need is a hot goal tender... Theodore might not be the one...

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

Just a little rant...

lol ya i hear ya. hockey is a great sport ive played it for 20yrs and watch it any chance i get. Seriously dont get me going on how the NHL is run! I am no american basher by any means, but when it comes to hockey it belongs in Canada. Now there are exceptions. but seriously 6 teams out of 30 are in Canada, thats a joke. NHL would be dead with the 6 Canadian teams and 6 teams out of 30 are the ones that carry this league. Bettman is a joke and will kill this league with his BS expantion deals and blind eye towards Canadian teams. you could stick move teams like Nashville, Phoenix, Tampa, Florida, to any small canadian market and it would sell out everynight. Hockey to canadians is like the NCAA and MLB and NFL combind into one! lol even the off season all the radio sports talk is about hockey! I hope i dont offend anyone from the southern or crap hockey markets in the states but Its the truth and I speak only what is said daily up here about the NHL markets. I feel bad for the few true hockey fans in the bad NHL markets in the states because im sure its hard to get any real coverage or decent hockey chat going on. Anyways i have said enough.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

lol ya i hear ya. hockey is a great sport ive played it for 20yrs and watch it any chance i get. Seriously dont get me going on how the NHL is run! I am no american basher by any means, but when it comes to hockey it belongs in Canada. Now there are exceptions. but seriously 6 teams out of 30 are in Canada, thats a joke. NHL would be dead with the 6 Canadian teams and 6 teams out of 30 are the ones that carry this league. Bettman is a joke and will kill this league with his BS expantion deals and blind eye towards Canadian teams. you could stick move teams like Nashville, Phoenix, Tampa, Florida, to any small canadian market and it would sell out everynight. Hockey to canadians is like the NCAA and MLB and NFL combind into one! lol even the off season all the radio sports talk is about hockey! I hope i dont offend anyone from the southern or crap hockey markets in the states but Its the truth and I speak only what is said daily up here about the NHL markets. I feel bad for the few true hockey fans in the bad NHL markets in the states because im sure its hard to get any real coverage or decent hockey chat going on. Anyways i have said enough.

I agree with most of that... Bettman is certainly an idiot. I don't think the 6 Canadian teams "carry" the NHL, but I think the NHL has made some poor decisions on expansion. I would like to see a smaller league. I am also unsure if more teams would do well in Canada... Winipeg struggled, and that's why they moved. Quebec could probably have survived, but they do well in Colorado. There just aren't enough people in Canada to support that many more teams, although I agree, if it weren't for all the Canadian Junior hockey and otherwise, the league would suffer big time.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I agree with most of that... Bettman is certainly an idiot. I don't think the 6 Canadian teams "carry" the NHL, but I think the NHL has made some poor decisions on expansion. I would like to see a smaller league. I am also unsure if more teams would do well in Canada... Winipeg struggled, and that's why they moved. Quebec could probably have survived, but they do well in Colorado. There just aren't enough people in Canada to support that many more teams, although I agree, if it weren't for all the Canadian Junior hockey and otherwise, the league would suffer big time.

There was a report out just after the lock out that was talking about how the revenue by the 6 Canadian teams and merchandice sale plus fan support was far passed most of the top American teams. Another team in Ontario would easily survive and a team back in Quebec would do well. however bettam would rather a team in Budipest faster then back to a canadian market. Even a team in Seattle would been good. Rivalry between Vancouver,Calgary,Edmonton but no Bettman like markets where hockey isnt known at all. I think if there was a "true hockey guy" running the league you would see a totaly diffrent league, with teams in true hockey markets. This issue makes me think of a NFL team in Canada, what a joke!!

concered hockey Fan

Whats in the my bag,

• Administrator
I don't think the 6 Canadian teams "carry" the NHL, but I think the NHL has made some poor decisions on expansion. I would like to see a smaller league. I am also unsure if more teams would do well in Canada... Winipeg struggled, and that's why they moved. Quebec could probably have survived, but they do well in Colorado. There just aren't enough people in Canada to support that many more teams, although I agree, if it weren't for all the Canadian Junior hockey and otherwise, the league would suffer big time.

Word to all that. The teams in Canada can't even sell out their arenas, and the Canadian population simply isn't big enough to cover many more teams. The teams that have moved from Canada have done reasonably well, and after WWII, when only six teams survived (Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Black Hawks, Boston Bruins, and New York Rangers), only 1/3 of them were Canadian. Canada had no teams added at the next expansion (six teams, so 1/6th) and then had only one added one (Vancouver) when they added Buffalo a few years later (so, 3/14 teams Canadian - pretty close to the current 6/30).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Word to all that. The teams in Canada can't even sell out their arenas, and the Canadian population simply isn't big enough to cover many more teams. The teams that have moved from Canada have done reasonably well, and after WWII, when only six teams survived (Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Black Hawks, Boston Bruins, and New York Rangers), only 1/3 of them were Canadian. Canada had no teams added at the next expansion (six teams, so 1/6th) and then had only one added one (Vancouver) when they added Buffalo a few years later (so, 3/14 teams Canadian - pretty close to the current 6/30).

I dont think the Canadian population can handle "many more teams" but i dont think there are a few strong markets that would be worth having a team. As anyone knows hockey is everything to Canadians and in the long run fans will always support hockey in Canada. Quebec, Ontario, even BC would be able to handle another team. Compared to the struggling US teams that barely get 6-12 thousand fans and even those numbers are false to make them look better. I have been to games in phoenix and Anaheim and you could it was emptry seats everywhere. I have also been to most Canadian markets and seats are usually full. There is no competion between Canadian and US markets when it come to Hockey. I do agree however that we couldnt handle many more teams but 2-3 would work just nice.

Whats in the my bag,

There is no competion between Canadian and US markets when it come to Hockey.

Let's be careful... there's no competition between good Canadian Markets and bad US markets, but Detroit, New York, Boston, and many other US cities have NO problem what ever sustaining hockey teams. In fact It wasn't long ago that Detroit sold more merchandise than any other team beside Toronto, and they still do very well. Some US cities are great for hockey... just as good as the strong Canadian markets... the problem with the league is the expansion into more questionable markets.

Firstly you’re all wrong. The time has come for San Jose and they will beat the shit out of Detroit. If there isanyone out there who doesn’t agree I welcome you to argue against me.

I dunno. Marty Brodeur's back, and already adding to his shutout tally.

yea, brodeur is back and has lost two in a row.

bring the cup to PHILLY BABY!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And my Islanders are Singing "Going to kansas city-Kansas city here we come" and we are in front for the first pick!!1 Yeah Baby.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Cups comming to calgary!

Nuck's all the way, hottest team in the NHL right now. Coming off your slide were about to catch and surpass you. Good luck with that though.

Back to reality, I'll go Waaaaaay out on a limb and say San Jose, Detroit or Boston will win the cup this year.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we got the first pick!!!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

Firstly you’re all wrong. The time has come for San Jose and they will beat the shit out of Detroit. If there isanyone out there who doesn’t agree I welcome you to argue against me.

When san jose played detroit this year it was 2-2 and both teams defended home ice but if you look at what happened in SJ they were very tight games, in Detroit they were blowouts. To say SJ will beat the shit out of Detroit is just ignoranus. Detroit can win in SJ, not sure SJ can win in Detroit, or a number of other rinks for that matter. The pressure is on the Sharks to get out of the first and second rounds first.

Watch out for the Devils in the east.

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

Note: This thread is 5423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!