IGNORED

Happy Birthday, iacas! Mon 23-Mar

wannabe
Note: This thread is 5519 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just happened to notice one of our forum caretakers is 31 today.

Happy Birthday, i!

Here's hoping you're on the links somewhere and not reading here today. :)

wannabe

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Just happened to notice one of our forum caretakers is 31 today.

Unfortunately it's supposed to reach a high of 32, but I'll be out tomorrow, I think.

Thanks.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

31? Damn.....I would have guess you as older, what being so cranky and all...... ;) Happy Day Man!

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Haven't seen him play golf, but he's a damn fine photographer.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• Administrator
Haven't seen him play golf, but he's a damn fine photographer.

That's the bizarre thing about photography: I'd say the opposite.

I think I absolutely suck as a photographer. And hey, I shot my age today in the temperature: it reached 33°. I'll get out tomorrow - supposed to hit 49.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Sorry. You're wrong, mate. I've checked out your photo blog and there are some gorgeous images there. Great eye for design, detail, very elegant appreciation of subtlety and beauty in very simple, everyday things. Perfect understanding of artistic use of depth of field.

You seem to live in a very nice part of the world too.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Happy Birthday!!!!! Young buck....31 years old......ah those were the days.... . I'd sure love to have my driver length back from my 31 year old days!

Hope the weather will soon allow you to play as often as you'd like.

Thank you for all you do with this forum. It certainly is a great place to "hang out" and share the golfing bug with everyone.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Happy Birthday Erik.

PS - Time's on my side I'll beat you eventually

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I will also disagree. I am a professional photographer, and I can say with certainty that many of your images quite good. Photography is a very subjective medium. It's good to be self-critical, but ease up on yourself. You definitely don't "absolutey suck".

And did I read that right, you shot 31?

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

• Administrator
I will also disagree. You definitely don't "absolutey suck".

I wasn't being hard on myself to fish for compliments. And I really don't sit here and beat myself up, but I do tend to see the things I would like to improve rather than the things I've done right.

I wrote more about it there, if you're inclined to look.
And did I read that right, you shot 31?

No, the temperature reached my age, that's all.

BTW, it's a bit odd, but I share my birthdate (March 23) with my father-in-law. He's got 38 years on me, though. Next year he's 70 - maybe we'll have strippers! J/K...

Sorry. You're wrong, mate. I've checked out your photo blog and there are some gorgeous images there. Great eye for design, detail, very elegant appreciation of subtlety and beauty in very simple, everyday things. Perfect understanding of artistic use of depth of field.

Ya id have to agree i have never seen better pics.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

• Administrator
Ya id have to agree i have never seen better pics.

Sucking up will get you nowhere.

And yeah, I'm a big fan of self-deprecating humor. Doesn't really come across as well as I'd like most of the time... part of the reason I talk crap about my own work... Anyway, if y'all like the pictures (or hate 'em), do me a favor and give them ratings with the stars. Some images have only two or three ratings. Visit daily, and rate 'em. Be honest, and it's totally anonymous. Give something 1 star if you hate it, give it 5 if you love it, whatever. If you have two minutes to spare and really like OR hate an image, tell me why with a comment. http://photos.nslog.com/browse and http://photos.nslog.com/index.php?x=ratings are two good pages to see, too. The latter will show you the images that could use a few more ratings (any image with less than five or six ratings is statistically meaningless...).

...but I share my birthdate (March 23) with my father-in-law....

As well as a friend of mine and two people in my department at work!

Happy Belated Birthday!

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! (Happy Birthday!) Have a nice day, celebrate a lot!

Greetings!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Happy be-lated, Id say cheers! but im sure your hungover. And i'll probably be using a few of those photos as my background.. good stuff.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

hope it was good and you got to play today...

As my B-day present to you I'm going to go rate some photos.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Note: This thread is 5519 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!