IGNORED

Shell Houston Open!

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5521 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dissapointed in the weekend coverage. I know a lot of it is due to the Thursday wind delay, but still. To not see any of the 3rd round, and now only the last half of the final round, sucks!

Go Freddy!

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

i was just thinking the same thing. we missed all these people move up the leaderboard. bullshit i say!! haha.

p.s. And what the f*ck happened to Greg Norman. Did anyone see that shot on 18? holy moly.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Good God.. Sergio completely imploded today.. I guess I can kiss my free R9 from Golfsmith goodbye, because he'll never win at Augusta playing like this.

i was just thinking the same thing. we missed all these people move up the leaderboard. bullshit i say!! haha.

Yeah, that was nice. As soon as he hit it I'm like "whoa, that looked way left", and sure enough, right at the fountain.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

CRAP!!!!!!!!! Freddy just ran out of gas!!!!

I was pullin hard for him, but no joy...

Looks like a play off now......

The wind is just brutal... I tryed to play in the wind on Saturday, and it just beat me up!!

It's gotta be tough on those guys, being out there for all those holes today.

all over and casey wins with a bogey on the first playoff hole to holmes' double!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Note: This thread is 5521 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!