IGNORED

Tee Prizes

NM Golf
Note: This thread is 5503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which tee prize would you want?

• Oversized golf towel
    • Golf bag watch
    • Glove clip
    • valuables pouch

I voted for the towel too. It's the most universally used item on your list, and thus of the most use to the most people. Since I wear my Casio G Shock watch 24/7, I would find the watch to be useless to me, as is the glove clip because I don't wear a glove. The bag I'd probably use, but I don't really need it.

The photo isn't a bad idea either though. But I still think I'd go for the towel.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

towel is a neat idea, but honestly, what about a headcover? It is a very common thing and the can be custom made to have you name logo and other colors on it.

I voted for the watch.

I'm a little biased - watches are the only jewelry I wear so I got a whole bunch of em. They are hit or miss when given away for free, but every once in a while you get a nifty one.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Bag watch!!! For those of us who wear a watch all year except in the golf season to avoid that lovely watch tan...like we don't already have enough problems with the golf/farmers tan!

Second would be the towel...can never have too many of those.

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

Note: This thread is 5503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!