IGNORED

NFL draft grades?

deaconblues
Note: This thread is 5441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

IMO, if they start winning, all the character questions go away. Also Andre Smiths "character questions" aren't as bad as say...Chris Henry. He has never been in trouble with the law or anything like that. He broke a team rule before their bowl game and showed up to the combine out of shape. As long as he stays in shape he should be fine.

I would agree that his character issues aren't all that bad..It just seems that the bengals are asking for trouble. Remember, this guy is going to be teammates with plenty of people who will be a bad influence on him...

And by the way...who told him to run the 40 shirtless ..lol..

"Hey! Llama! How about something..you know..for the effort.."

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select
LW: Titleist Vokey 60*
SW: Bazooka Milled Carbon Steel 56*GW: Hand Made Snake Eye 3-PW: King Cobra II Tour OS5W: Taylor Made Burner SupersteelDriver: Henry Griffitts 13*...

Hey as a HARDCORE cheese head I am loving the prospects of this years drafts.

:taylormade: R9 9.5d with Fujikura Motore 65 Stiff
ss-07 13deg 3 wood Graphite Design Purple Ice 85-S
Md-17 1i/4w UST V2 Tour Hybrid X
A3 Pro 20 Tour Prototype Mitsubishi Javln X
MP 57 4,5,6 Project X 6.5 MP 67 7,8,9 Project X 6.5 Vokey 200 series 48d Project X satin 6.5/ Vokey 09SMTC 54.11...

A+ Go 49ers!!

Assuming they have a QB who can get him the ball, Crabtree is going to be a BEAST! Who is the 49ers' QB anyway, Shawn Hill?

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

• 2 weeks later...
Green Bay: A-

I mean, could they really have done any better?

Barely.

I am also partial because i am a Green Bay fan, but I have been honest in the past about Ted's drafts, they weren't always stellar.

I give the Fins a B...Really thought they would take some beef (NT, ILB) but they didn't. Taking two big, physical CB's was a great investment though. Pat White is the deciding factor. If he and the Wildcat pan out, they could change the face of the NFL.

In Bill we Trust

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

I would hand the Browns an A. Many draft experts rated the Browns draft a lot worse, but i think they got just what they needed.

All in all they scored 11 players, the Jets trade included. They drafted a pro bowl caliber center and 2 starter material receivers on the first day. Defensively they stacked themselves with solid starters, depth players and role players.

The Browns didn't need a flashy star player, they needed solid starters and depth.

That said, they will suck the next 5 years as they have sucked the last 5.....

The D. A+++++++. Go Lions

In my Nike Bag...
Driver: 460 SZ 10.5*
Woods: SZ 3 and 7
Hybrid: Ignite
Irons: IgniteWedges: Big Bertha 55*, 58*Putter: FuturaBall: Penta, TP Black

• 2 weeks later...
The D. A+++++++. Go Lions

A+....

How? Why? What voids have been addressed? The Lions draft was soooo f-in predictable, McMillen could have done as good of a job.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

A+....

Well, Matt Stafford of course. Brandon Petttigrew was a questionable pick at the time, but seeing his training camp videos and what the coaches have to say, he seems like a top notch player. Louis Delmas was a good pick considering Kalvin Pearson, Daniel Bullocks and Gerald Alexander are all inconsistent and not very good. DeAndre Levy will be a good, solid MLB. Whats not to like?

In my Nike Bag...
Driver: 460 SZ 10.5*
Woods: SZ 3 and 7
Hybrid: Ignite
Irons: IgniteWedges: Big Bertha 55*, 58*Putter: FuturaBall: Penta, TP Black

Note: This thread is 5441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!