IGNORED

Newbie here to golf from Rayland OH

LTSPORTo8
Note: This thread is 5476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Completely new to the game of Golf third time playing was yesterday,.,.,.,.,and I love it I hooked for sure. I hope I can learn more here lol. I live within 5 minutes of 3 courses all pretty well kept and enjoyable. Thanx for taking the time to read my intro.

completely new to the game and already indexed @12?

You must be a natural.

Welcome to the forum.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

my bad I for got to post up that I have no ideal what the handicap index is I just typed in the number that came to mind. lol. sorry, and thankyou.

my bad I for got to post up that I have no ideal what the handicap index is I just typed in the number that came to mind. lol. sorry, and thankyou.

Haha... I'm new too, but if I'm not mistaken, your handicap is the number of strokes you shoot over par. So say par is 72... by saying you have a 12 handicap that means you average an 84. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's pretty much the jist of it.

In my Org.14 Xtreme Cart Bag
Driver: G15 10.5* TFC 149D Reg Flex
3 Wood: G15
Hybrid: Diablo Edge 3i
Irons: Diablo Edge 52* and 56* Wedges: CG14 Chrome60* Wedge: CG15 ChromePutter: White Ice SabertoothBall: Assorted

Note: This thread is 5476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!