IGNORED

Do You Label Your Clubs?

Note: This thread is 5168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I ordered some for myself and my dad last week from Pin High. Great labels, very sharp looking. Cheap insurance. Link below...

At the link quoted above, the labels cost $9.95. At this link,

https://www.pinhighinc.com/pinhighin...els/design.asp the same labels cost $2.50. Same site, same labels, different price. Dealers choice.

• Administrator
Dave Pelz recommends it in his Short Game bible, he states that it is perfectly legal.

Perfectly legal. I have my yardages labeled on the underside of my wedges.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I get pretty crazy about how my clubs are positioned in my bag so i would be hard pressed to lose one... But i like the idea of the loft and my yardages with them... at least while im getting used to these new irons...

I am pretty anal about how my clubs go in my bag too. They all have a spot(I chose my bag based on this) and I inventory them at least every 9, sometimes after a hole. I have only ever misplaced one club and I had accidentally placed it in my friends bag. In my defense, that was the first round I had played with my new bag and the bag he was using was my old one!

Getting better........

What's in my Cart bag:

983k 10.5* driver, Reg flex graphite 904f 15* fairway wood, Reg flex Graphite Cobra SSI Irons 3-PWTA900 52* wedgeTA588 56* wedgeSeemore FGP2 custom putter w/ a Winn urban camo gripGolf Pride Tour Wrap gripsHome Courses:Horseshoe Bay: Ramrock, ...

I just ordered my set. Can't wait to put'em on!! Thanks for the link.

Getting better........

What's in my Cart bag:

983k 10.5* driver, Reg flex graphite 904f 15* fairway wood, Reg flex Graphite Cobra SSI Irons 3-PWTA900 52* wedgeTA588 56* wedgeSeemore FGP2 custom putter w/ a Winn urban camo gripGolf Pride Tour Wrap gripsHome Courses:Horseshoe Bay: Ramrock, ...

Thank you for the link. They seem to be happy to post to the UK for $2.50 total cost. It's really too cheap to not take advantage of. I've never labeled my clubs before, but I've just put together my dream set in a bid to improve, so I see this is an extra level of security that makes it more likely to have a lost club returned.

I've just gone for name, address, and phone number. I can keep a separate list of how my clubs are setup (shaft, loft, lie - and resulting distance in flat, calm, conditions), and I consider the big number the manufacturer has stamped near the toe of the club a better aid to club selection.

Anyway, thank you very much for the heads up. It was appreciated.

In the bag:

Driver: 975D 10.5° True Temper EI-70 Stiff (Alternate 8.5° Titleist Stiff Graphite Shaft)
Fairway Woods: 975F (2 From) 14.5°, 18.5° True Temper EI-70 Stiff, 20.5° Titleist Stiff Graphite Shaft
3Iron-PW: S58 Dynamic Gold S300 ShaftsGap Wedge: Tour-W 54/10 Nickel...

I've been thinking of labeling them with the loft and lie specs (since they are custom it makes it easier to have them checked/adjusted as needed) and maybe even my yardages.

+1 i like this idea, the yardages are probably more relevant for the wedges where you can put in the Pelz 7.30, 9.00 and 10.30 back swing yardages...

Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz 10.5-deg
Woods: Cobra Bio Cell+ 3W and 5W
Hybrids: Bobby Jones Workshop Hybrid 3 (20-deg) and 5 (25-deg)
Irons: Srixon XXIO7 from 6 - PW
Wedge: Srixon XXIO7 GW and SW

Putter: Bobby Grace DCT Captiva 34"; Ball: Sirxon Soft Feel; Shoes: Footjoy

I just applied labels to my clubs.

I misplaced my PW last month. Thankfully i got it back but it took some time.
Should have done this last year when i bought the set.

Has anyone received the labels yet for $2.50?

Driver = Dymo2 10.5*
3W = Sumo2 15*
Hyb= G10 18*
3-PW = G10 Graphite
SW = SV Tour Black 56*/10LW = Aspire 60*Putter = XG TeronBag = Clip-Lok Stand BagBall = Zip

Has anyone received the labels yet for $2.50?

I got mine about a week ago. They are exactly as advertised. Believe it or not I haven't applied them yet...

Did you order them? If so how long ago? Mine took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Mine came in today, they look great!

Getting better........

What's in my Cart bag:

Yes, each of my clubs is labeled with name, address, phone. Made them from ordinary Avery peel and stick filing labels made with a MS Word template and printed on my inkjet printer. Then I wrap a layer of scotch tape around that to protect from weather. However, they do smear or get worn more readily than I want, so I am going to try the referenced shaft label site, and thanks to the OP for that. I have had clubs returned twice when I left one on the course, so it is worth doing. Besides, when a fellow player notices the label, he thinks you are smart

After reading about the shaft labels from pinhigh here on this forum, I bought a set from them and have now applied them to my clubs. Of course I had to first remove the old paper/scotch tape labels first, which was a fingernail and solvent job. The new ones look much nicer and more professional, and hopefully will last much longer without smearing from the rain or fading from the sun. Thanks to those who posted the pinhigh references.

John Hanley
Sugar Land, TX
Driver: Pinemeadow ZR-1 460cc 10.5 degree; senior flex graphite shaft;
6-PW: ProStaff Oversize; graphite (about 13 years old);
Adams Tight Lies fairway woods.

Cleveland CG14 56° sand wedge

Zebra 395gm Mallet putter

I've got to get some labels... I've been known to leave a SW at the edge of the green on occassion..

In my Bag Boy XLT-15 bag:
Cobra 10.5* Speed Pro S driver
Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro
Cobra UFI 4-PW,GW,SW,LW Graphite Cobra Melbourne II putter Ball = Pinnacle: FX Long Gold Cart = ClicGear 2.0 in yellow

Anyone have photos of theirs? How long do they take to receive anyways?

I placed my order. I just put my name and cell phone number in line 3 and 4.

In my stand bag:
Driver: XR-03
Irons: Apex Edge CFT (5-E)
Hybrids: Apex Edge CFT (3-4)
Wedge: Sure Out LWPutter: BombshellShoes: University

I finally got mine on my clubs. They look great and I don't think you can miss them. Thanks OP for the tip!!

Getting better........

What's in my Cart bag:

Note: This thread is 5168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!