IGNORED

What putter do you recommend in $120-$150 range???

Note: This thread is 5479 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cleveland Classic Putter. It's about half as much as you're willing to spend, and it has great feel to it. You should give it a shot.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cleveland Classic Putter. It's about half as much as you're willing to spend, and it has great feel to it. You should give it a shot.

yes, that is a GREAT putter. ESPECIALLY for the price. just as good as any other similar putter but for less than half the price

thanks everyone for the reply
i am sorry that i did not post anything back for the past few days but i couldnt because i had my college graduation this weekend. after trying it out, i did decide to go with the odyssey xg 330 because i liked how the mid-mallet looked and the alignment features on the putter helped a lot with my putts. and the new odyssey putter felt very soft, which i liked.
thanks again to everyone for the great replies.

Bag: Warbird X

Driver: FT-9 10*
Woods: X-Fairway 3 & 5
Irons: Burner XD Steel 4-AWPutter: White Hot XG 330Ball: Soft Feel

Bought a cleveland classic #1 two weeks ago and love it. My only problem is keeping my son's hands off of it. Guess I'll have to look for another one for him.

There are two things you can do with your head down - play golf and pray. ~Lee TrevinoI Like Photography Too

Jerry Kelly won $1.1mil with a $69 Cleveland Classic 3 putter bought off the rack. See URL - http://www.putterzone.com/2009/04/pg...69-putter.html

It proves you don't have to spend a bomb on putters, but as others have posted here, putters are a very personal thing and what works for one person will not necessarily work for you.

Happy hunting

Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz 10.5-deg
Woods: Cobra Bio Cell+ 3W and 5W
Hybrids: Bobby Jones Workshop Hybrid 3 (20-deg) and 5 (25-deg)
Irons: Srixon XXIO7 from 6 - PW
Wedge: Srixon XXIO7 GW and SW

Putter: Bobby Grace DCT Captiva 34"; Ball: Sirxon Soft Feel; Shoes: Footjoy

Cleveland classic

do this. awesome look and feel and only like 70$. feels/looks a lot like a cameron. go to a store and check one out. i like it 15x better than my last 2 odyssey

I just tried a cleveland classic #1 at my local pro shop and it felt amazingly good. I do not have much experience with blade style putters, but I do have lots of experience with butter, and I can attest to the fact that the classic #1 and butter have an extremely similar feel.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher, 9.5°
Hybrid: Pinemeadow Bloc 24°
Irons: Mizuno MX-200, 4-GW
SW: Cleveland CG14, 56°, 2 dot
LW: Pinemeadow Wedge, 60°Putter: Odyssey White Hot Sabertooth, 35"Ball: Callaway HX Hot Bite

Bought a cleveland classic #1 two weeks ago and love it. My only problem is keeping my son's hands off of it. Guess I'll have to look for another one for him.

It's pretty self-evident why your son is always using it in the first place.

And, although he's not exactly the world no. 1 golfer, doesn't Jerry Kelly use a Cleveland Classic?

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i like ping karsten series anser
its only about 90 bucks but its a good deal and it works well

Driver: Taylor Made Burner 08 10.5
3 Wood: Taylor Made Burner
Irons: Nike Ignite 3 hybrid-pw
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 52 (need cheap 56)
Putter: Maxfli Tad Moore (need new)Ball: ?

I like Ping putters, been playing with my PAL 4 for about a decade now. I was playing around at the store the other day though and picked up a bunch of different putters and none did anything for me until I picked up a Scott Cameron. Still, not sure it's worth the extra compared to my Ping. If I even switch from the Ping it will be to the Scotty Cameron.

Odyssey makes some great putters too, a know a lot of people who really like them but they have just never quite done it for me.

Driver- titleist.gif 909D2 9.5* 
Fairway Wood- titleist.gif 909F2 15.5* w/ Diamana Blue stiff
Hybrid- titleist.gif 909H 19* 
Irons- mizuno.gifMX-200 4-PW, vokey.gifSM 50.8 bent to 51*, SM 56.11, and TVD 60*M
Putter- cameron.gif Newport 2.5 

Note: This thread is 5479 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!