IGNORED

Official Big Break III "Ladies" Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 6857 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My choice for winner of the BBIII is Cindy , the former LPGA pro. Although she may be a bit short off the tee, she always comes through in a clinch. Her short stuff lands close to the hole when she is under pressure, and it's the pressure shots that make a difference here. Although I like Pam (she's from Westchester County like me!) I think she folds under pressure. She hits a good ball, though...and she tells it like it is!

Danielle is a bit too self absorbed for me...She needs to take a "chill-pill".

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Danielle. More of a wish than a bet. Pam and Cindy deserve to be in the finals more than Danielle. And Cindy deserves to win.

If it happens like last year, Cindy will lose this time. Remember Bart kept getting immunity last year, and he lost out in the next-to-last episode. But Cindy doesn't seem to be rusty day to day, either. She is just shooooort.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Danielle. More of a wish than a bet. Pam and Cindy deserve to be in the finals more than Danielle. And Cindy deserves to win.

Last week, I said Cindy would be the next to go and that her luck was about to run out. But honestly like Tony said, she is just so solid, so I won't be shocked if she is still around after tomorrow. But I'm not going to change my mind, I'm still saying Pam and Danielle in the finals. Danielle dodged too many bullets last week, and I think she will get it done tomorrow.

Pay attention to what the girls look like when they are giving the playby play between shots. Watch the repeat of last weeks episode and pay attention to what Liz is wearing and how she looks during the play by plays compared to the other girls. The girl going home has not changed clothes or showered because they are trying to get her out of the house ond on the next plane home. While the other girls look like the have just have a fresh shower and a change of clothes and are ready to go to dinner.

It is just a theory, I haven't watched any of the other re runs to see test it yet, but I called last weeks episode once they went through allfour of them during the play by play. OF course Liz doesn't strike me as a persone that would really shower very much anyway or change clothes after a round and before going to dinner.

Haveing said all that; I was watching the prewiew for this weeks show after last weeks and they showed Danielle giving her play by play and she had on the same clothes as she did during the day. The other girls didn't.

I am taking odds, who wants a piece of this action?

• Administrator
Danielle didn't say one thing tonight that made sense. My brain literally hurts after trying to comprehend some of the babble.

One in particular that sticks out... Pam beats her and Danielle says "Thanks, I appreciate it." Huh? She's so dumb she's at a loss for words.

Bleach, clearly, kills brain cells. Let that be a lesson to you kiddies.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hmm. I picked Cindy and she didn't make it tonight. Pam & Danielle do not like each other.

You said Danielle looked hot. I couldn't help but notice her set of oversized.....woods.

Yesssssssssssssssssss. My prediction was correct. Danielle looked HOT tonight.

Ditto. Still don't think she has the game to make it on the tour, but It's sure nice to see them boobies one more week

She's a b..tch on wheels though, no doubt. In my fantasies she's mute

• Administrator
Ditto. Still don't think she has the game to make it on the tour, but It's sure nice to see them boobies one more week

Ugh. The only fantasy-worth gal was Valeria. And I saw her hitting balls when I lived in FL, too.

Well, I was right as far as this week goes. Danielle played pretty solid in the 3 hole elimination challenge, but her putting is still very shaky! In the immunity challenge, she looked awful!

So it's her and Pam in the finals, which was taylor made for television. They don't like each other, and just by seeing the preview, it gets pretty heated next week.

I'm sticking with my pick though and taking Danielle. I think Pam will do something stupid in the finals and cost herself a couple strokes. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Pam won either.

Is anyone going to watch the Big Break Uncensored thing tonight? That looks like that could be decent.

I'm sticking with Danielle as well. But I'll go with what I've said all along that long term, Pam will be the best of the bunch. I know the conditions were wet, but Pam didn't blow me away with her length. Danielle was right there with her. Don't get me wrong, 250 of cary is impressive, but not Michelle Wie long like Cindy said.

I hope that they at least have the decency to oil up before they start the cat fight next week. Tonight's uncensored show has some potential if they let all the girls talk and don't just show another recap program. Unfortunately, on the Golf Channel, uncensored probably meens that we will hear that someone was not very nice. Not that they were a flaming bitch.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Well, my theory wasn't accurate.
My money is on Danielle. She will get in Pam's head and screw her up mentally. I also think Danielle has the mental game to win BB3. ("My mental game is my strength.") Seriously though, she hit a great bunker shot last night and that was with the demons of her past two bunker shot floating around in her head (which I am sure it is spacious in there). Even better, after she hit that bunker shot in the woods last week she was able to pick up the pieces and play on. I would have just quite at the point. I am tired of hearing her voice. I would rather listen to a fork being scraped across a plate or nails on a chalk board than to hear her piss and moan. She has a great looking body but her face and hair leaves a lot to be desired (ie. a paper bag).

I do like the distance that Pam hits the ball though. I think Cindy said last night that Pam plays golf like a man. I guess Pam could take that either way, but she will probably be offended when she sees the tape.

Did anyone get a kick out of Danielle saying that Pam just didn't understand green undulation, and then continued to say it for the rest of the show. I would have loved it if Stephanie Sparks would have said, "Danielle, can you spell undulation and use it in a sentence?" Danielle must have a word of the day calender in her room.

I also noticed that Danielle pulled a couple of Donnie's last night. I hit the perfect putt but my speed was off.

Danielle would be good for LPGA ratings, Pam would just look like every other LPGA golfer. My wife made the comment last night that it seems like women lose a lot of there femininity when they get to that level of athleticism. I can honestly say that I don't think Danielle has lost anything. I just wish she would keep her mouth shut and her loopy thoughts to herself. "it's like being in a painting looking outside in but really being on the inside looking out."

Does anyone know if they are doing a live show like they did for BB2?

Well, I was right as far as this week goes. Danielle played pretty solid in the 3 hole elimination challenge, but her putting is still very shaky! In the immunity challenge, she looked awful!

Her putting is shaky?! You clearly have been straing at her boobies and not listening to the gospel of Danielle on the play by play. Putting is her stregth, along with her driving, fairway woods, long irons, mid irons, short game. Pretty much anything from 550 to 500yds in is her strength.

Her putting is shaky?! You clearly have been straing at her boobies and not listening to the gospel of Danielle on the play by play. Putting is her stregth, along with her driving, fairway woods, long irons, mid irons, short game. Pretty much anything from 550 to 500yds in is her strength.

LOL, very true. I was asking my wife last night how Danielle wasn't in the top 10 in the LPGA as much as she talks about all her strengths. I have glanced at her chest a couple times though...

• Administrator
Is anyone going to watch the Big Break Uncensored thing tonight? That looks like that could be decent.

The commercials gave away the loser in last night's elimination challenge, I think. Valeria hated Danielle, and they showed her saying "You can look nice and pretty, but you still have to act like a lady."

I couldn't imagine Valeria saying that if Danielle was in the room, so I knew Cindy was going to get eliminated as soon as they ran that commercial. I plan to watch, just to see if they all actually dislike Danielle as they seem to. Plus, more opportunity to look at Valeria.

• Administrator
I do like the distance that Pam hits the ball though. I think Cindy said last night that Pam plays golf like a man. I guess Pam could take that either way, but she will probably be offended when she sees the tape.

I think she's pretty level-headed, and she's talked about out-driving men, so she should be OK with that.

Did anyone get a kick out of Danielle saying that Pam just didn't understand green undulation, and then continued to say it for the rest of the show. I would have loved it if Stephanie Sparks would have said, "Danielle, can you spell undulation and use it in a sentence?" Danielle must have a word of the day calender in her room.

The funny thing was she blamed her speed, but her ball was three feet short and three feet to the right. In my book, that's a bad line, too. Watching it on the TV it's even more obvious there's no way she'd have made the putt with the line at any speed. Putts on the right line with bad speed usually end up pretty close to straight at the hole.

Note: This thread is 6857 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!