IGNORED

Rant: Chewers

RC
Note: This thread is 5389 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Guys, maybe you should lighten up on this Drennen fellow for being an entitled jerk spitting his disgusting brown goo all over the place.

HAHA....awesome. Honestly I don't think the jerks understand that were trying to help make a round of golf more pleasing for everyone and at the same time trying to save them from losing a half their jaw 20 years from now.

stand bag:

Driver: DDH 10*
Woods: DDH 3W-15*, 5W-21*
Irons: DDH 3-SWWedge: VR LW 60*Putter: VSL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get mad at your habit because you like to do it. You could be a masochist (you golf, after all, so not too much of a stretch) for all I care. I think that dip spit is probably the second most disgusting liquid there is, right after bong water.

Why would you pick something so inconvenient to argue about? Its spit? Lol your gunna call me a masochist cuz i like to chew tobacco? Its ridiculous how something so simple can cause such a big argument. I could argue their preferences away just as well. No amount of spit that comes out of my mouth which is then pressed into the ground by my putter could stop even a wiffle ball let alone a golf ball. Now other peoples spit could be by the gallon. Im talking about myself alone. And it helps me enjoy the game. So regardless im gunna continue to spit on the green or where ever i please and no one will ever say a thing about it. Not cuz they dont care but because it doesn't effect anyone in my groups game or any others that follow. So stop complaining.

As I said before, addicts can rationalize anything. He is addicted, so anything he does is ok by him because he is incapable of seeing any other viewpoint. Maybe someday he'll wake up and find out that the whole world doesn't revolve around him, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that day. It will be about the same day that he realizes that those people in Erik's post are his roommates in the cancer ward.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ok ok i enjoy it but others dont. So i apologize for saying how right it is to spit on the green, when in general i wouldnt mind myself but i obviously know that some people take offense to it and find it disgusting. Thats fine. I dont care what you people think, but i understand that its gross to some people.
Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

Note: This thread is 5389 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!