IGNORED

Hello from Southwest Oklahoma

pattersonja
Note: This thread is 6520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I have enjoyed reading items in your forum for several weeks.

Welcome aboard. Handicap index 4? Nice. Glad to tempt you out of lurker mode.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey, a fellow SW Oklahoman!! Where are you from in Southwest Oklahoma?

I'm living in Lawton right now. We will have to meet up and go play somewhere if you are close.

Glad to have you here.

I live in Frederick (45 minutes away to the southwest of Lawton) and play at the Frederick Golf and Country Club.
It is a nice 9 hole course with small lighting fast bent greens. Real test at times.

Hey Cody,

Heh, I bet you don't miss it. I sure wouldn't if I left. I'm already in the mood to head to North Carolina again this year.

Welcome by the way! It's good to have you here..

Hey Thrasher
Are you going to play in the Lawton Firecracker Tourney this weekend.
For the last 10 years I have been doing a fireworks display for the Fourth of July and couldn't make the Tourney. This will be my first Firecracker.

Hey Thrasher

Nope, I'm not playing in it this year. I just moved back to Lawton a couple months ago, and I forgot all about it to be honest. I was at the Lawton Country Club a couple days ago, and the guy said the course was in the best shape it's been in all year. Unfortunately, it's still not in very good condition from what I've seen.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Hey, welcome, I'm also a pretty new member deciding to come out and contribute back to the place I've gotten tips from! Enjoy!

In the bag
907 D2 8.5 Matrix Ozik shaft
904F 13 UST Proforce shaft
585-H UST Proforce
4-PW 690.MB Vokey Oil Can 52 56 and 60 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5 Pro VIHome Course- Somerby Golf Club site of the Nationwide Tour Scholorship Fund Tournamenthttp://www.somerby.com

Note: This thread is 6520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!