IGNORED

What's the oldest club you have in your bag?

running-8-iron
Note: This thread is 5413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Check this site:

Awesome Site.

They're '72 or '73s. Red button models. But virtually brand new, and they actually look and feel like any modern blade.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Probably the Taylormade r5 dual driver that I just bought today, or possibly my hybrids which I have no idea how old they are. I've bought the rest of my clubs in the last 7 months or so.

My own is a ProGen 60-degree lob wedge I bought for £30 five years ago. I have a Callaway Phil Mickelson (£120) but I just don;t get on with it - so teh ProGen is back!

One of the members at the Club has a putter that dates to the 1920s. Hickory shaft, iron head...works like magic in his hands! (but not mine...)

Well, I'm still playing with my Wilson 1200 GE's. I bought these about 1983 or84. I hope to change that this year.

Driver: 9.5 Titleist 910, Fairway Woods: G2 3 wood and 5 woods
Irons: Titleist CB712
Wedges: 52 - Vokey, 56 - Vokey Raw,
Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1
Ball: NXT Tour

My Ping Y-Blade putter. I got if from a friend around 1990. I think it was pretty old then. I have a few newer putters and have tried many others and I just keep going back to old faithful.

i have a macgregor jack nicklaus VIP persimmon driver in my bag. i <3 that thing. i'm not sure what year it was made - i got it on ebay for $30 from a dealer who said it'd been in his back room collecting dust for years and years.

My irons, Top Flite Tour irons. I got that them in the early 90's. They've got to be at least 15 years old.

On the one hand I think I hit them fine. I don't feel like I have to upgrade. On the other hand, newer technology has got to be better, right? Especially for 15 year old irons.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think i won maybe lol

Spalding Executive MV2 bird/ball 1968-71 full set of irons

*Chaparral High School Golf Team*
Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

Today I went back to my Ram Laser FX forged cavity backs (1990ish). Man, those things are sweet. I hit those as well as I hit anything. I'm going to play them until the rains come. They rust too easily to play in Portland winters.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

All of my irons are over 30 years old, and are "Tour Blazers", which was a knock off Maxfli head. They were put together by a golf club maker in Clinton, NY. I have never had to replace the heads, and I won 18 tournaments with them. My driver is a Big Bertha Callaway with a senior shaft that I got for free from the Dad of one of my son's teammates on the college golf team at St. Lawrence University. I drive the ball with a carry of only 228 yards (my clubhead speed is 92 mph). The strenths of my game are accuracy (off the tee and with my irons), my short game (chipping, pitching, sand play), and putting. I use a See More putter like Payne used to win the AT&T; and the US Open in 1999. I believe Zach Johnson is still using one.

If I ever buy a set of irons, they will be a used set of Mizuno blades. I have tried them, and I hit them super well.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

My Putter is one of the original Never Compromise but that was late 90's/2000 ish I think. So not too old. And I just replaced a 15 year old lob wedge

Today I went back to my Ram Laser FX forged cavity backs (1990ish). Man, those things are sweet. I hit those as well as I hit anything. I'm going to play them until the rains come. They rust too easily to play in Portland winters.

So you'll be playing them till August, then?

Putter - An old Fazer Tour Touch III, circa. 1987

Driver - Mizuno MX700
3W - Mizuno MX700
3H - Mizuno MX700
4I - 60◦ - Mizuno MX200
Putter - Fazer Tour Touch IIIHandicap: - Lack of talent

I have a set of Jack Nicklaus Muirfield 20th blade irons that I use from time to time. I think they are from the 80's.

I also use a original snake eyes sw that I love.

Note: This thread is 5413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!