IGNORED

TPC Las Vegas

Note: This thread is 5547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In 10 days i have a tournament At TPC Vegas. And i was just wondering if anyone has played the course yet. Not concerned about my game, but want to know if anyone has seen the course for themselves other then online and what conditions i could expect.
Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

In 10 days i have a tournament At TPC Vegas. And i was just wondering if anyone has played the course yet. Not concerned about my game, but want to know if anyone has seen the course for themselves other then online and what conditions i could expect.

Which TPC course? There is TPC Summerlin, and TPC Canyons, I've played them both. As a matter of fact I just got back from Las Vegas last night. Came home with $12 and a hangover. Played the Legacy, both Angel Parks, and Aliante. (All OB sports owned tracks) Real hot.

The first time I played TPC Summerlin, I wrote an Epinions review, Here it is: TPC Summerlin Review If you have any specific questions, PM me with your Email and we can discuss either track. Good luck in your tournement.

Have not played there yet. But expect it to be high 113 maybe depends what time you play.

*Chaparral High School Golf Team*
Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

Trust me the weather doesnt bother me. Ive lived in vegas for 10 years and the heat definately isnt a factor. And TPC Canyons is now called TPC Vegas.
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

Trust me the weather doesnt bother me. Ive lived in vegas for 10 years and the heat definately isnt a factor. And TPC Canyons is now called TPC Vegas.

it was today :( me and a friend went to Desert Pines Range got 288 balls. We hit about 88 then went to get some food at the restaurant and came back hit about 80 more then i was practically dead! ps: Drennen13 we need to get together maybe you can fix this dam slice of mine :(

Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

Heck yeah it was. Around 111* and it was pretty damn humid to. Got finished just in time tho before my juice ran out.
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour

ps: Drennen13 we need to get together maybe you can fix this dam slice of mine :(

Stop higgint the outside half of the golf ball. I guarentee you cut across the al from right to left at impact. Your club should be moving from left to right at impact (down the line view) to get a nice draw.

Heck yeah it was. Around 111* and it was pretty damn humid to. Got finished just in time tho before my juice ran out.

lol yah it was hot today hope its better tomorrow. Still have 155 left i think

Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood

Stop higgint the outside half of the golf ball. I guarentee you cut across the al from right to left at impact. Your club should be moving from left to right at impact (down the line view) to get a nice draw.

Now i tried that but then i just had a bad slice to the left!!

BTW Drennen13 you should play at the Tournament at the Wild Horse this Saturday ;) $100 buy in $25 goes to my high school golf team :)

Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood

Note: This thread is 5547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!