IGNORED

Scotty Cameron Custom Shop

Note: This thread is 5163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just got my Scotty Newport 2.5 back from Scottys Custom shop. Filled in paint colors and stamped my full name in the flange,. awesome work got it back about 30 days from when they recieved it. also got custom grip & Studio Select custom headcover . Excellent experience

Regards,
Steve DiBari

I used BOS Black Oxide Services out of California, they did 3 putters for me. Now the work is excellent and you save a good dollar for some golf. You just don't get the COA from the Scotty Shop. I would check them out...good luck.

In my bag:
MP 57's 4-PW KBS Stiff
Ping G 20 10.5* Stiff
Taylormade V Steel 3 and 5 wood

Bridgestone J33 R Hybrid 21* NV Shaft
Mizuno MP Quad Cut 52* and 56* Spinner Shafts

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3

I've sent my two Scotty's to the custom shop in the past year. Both are Studio Select Newport II's (one a button back and one just the stock model) I added a site dot on top with both and had my initials put in the bump on the back of the putter. Looks great, I would never trust myself to change the paint fill myself. Every time I've sent my putter off it's only taken about 15 days to get it back, I wish they'd back off the minimum charge of $35 because I think from here on out I think all I'll want to do is get them to put the factory red cord grip on there. Or maybe one day I'll luck out and they'll start selling those grips retail....

Driver: 910D3 - Oban Kiyoshi 75 X / 909D3 - Oban Devotion 7 X
3 Wood: R9 TP - Oban Devotion 8 05
Hybrid: 909H - Project X Graphite
Irons: 4-6 AP2 - Project X 6.5 / 7-W MB - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Scratch 1018 52/56/60 KBS Tour XPutter: SC Button Back Newport 34" / SC Del Mar 34" / SC SS Newport...

Note: This thread is 5163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!