IGNORED

Best glove in golf?

Note: This thread is 5364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i tried on a bionic glove in the store and it fit amazing. you can feel the support on the hand. felt so good i was gonna give it a go despite $25 for one glove. then I found out it's only legal for people with arthiritis or something.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

On average my glove lasts about 3 or 4 weeks before it is totally ruined. So is there a glove that i can buy that will last a longer amount of time?

Probably....but the thicker gloves sacrafice feel.

I use the Titleist Players cabretta leather gloves....superthin, outstanding feel but yet they seem to last a long time. I rotate three gloves througout a round.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I have the same problem, I end up replacing my glove about once per month. I do practice or play for about 30+ hours per week, so that might have something to do with it, and I hate playing with old, dirty, and stretched gloves.

My two favorites are the FJ Stasoft, and the TM Targa Tour.
In my blue & white Omega V Bag:

Irons - MX-200 Irons
Wedges - CG15 56˚ & 60˚
Hybrid - Burner 33 Metal - Tour Burner 15˚Driver - R9 460 10.5˚Putter - White Hot XG 2-Ball SRTBall - Pro V1

• 4 weeks later...

Saw some of the Targa Tours on sale at RockBottomGolf.com

3 packs for ~$23.

I'll post up my opinion of these gloves when they come in.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Hm... i always just use crappy on sale golf glove. Maybe i'll try FJ gloves.
In my Warbird Hot Stand Bag:

Driver: R9 420cc 9.5° stiff
3 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #3 Stiff
5 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #5 Stiff3 Hybrid: Burner 08 Rescue #3 StiffIrons: MX-25 4-G Project X 5.5SW: CG12 STD bounce 56° Black PearlLW: CG12 STD bounce 60° Black PearlPutter: California...

yeah, i go through gloves fast, but i perfer the tmade burner golve the most

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

I will probably get made fun of BUT

I was tired of going through golf gloves FAST like a lot of you guys. SOOO being a baseball player in high school and college I grabbed a pair of cheaper baseball batting glove. I only use the left but the glove has lasted 10X as long. Might give a pair a try. Oh I just use a basic pair NOT ones with padding hehe.

I find that the TM Targa Tour lasts the longest.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Titlesist gloves are the b est in my opinion

What's in my Golf Bag:

G 10 Driver
Hibore Hybrid 2I
i10 irons 4-U Wedge. Green Dot588 52 Degree WedgeCG12 56 Degree WedgeCG10 60 Degree WedgeSabertooth Putter

My hands sweat a lot, and I have found that FJ gloves rip easily (although, they are comfortable). I had a couple of Mizunos, and they were very comfortable and lasted longer. I'm now using a Titleist, and so far, I like it too (still new, so I don't know about its durability).

Clubs in my bag: TaylorMade R7 SuperDeep TP 9.5° Fujikura Speeder 757 S | Titleist 906F2 13° AccuFLEX ICON FH X| Adams Idea Pro Black 18° Aldila NV Pro 105-S| Mizuno MP-57 3-7; MP-32 8-P PX6.0 | Mizuno MP T-10 54.09, 60.05
My bags and cart: Titleist Carry Bag | Mizuno Omega V + Clicgear 2.0

what glove are you using? FJ WeatherSof usually lasts me at least a couple of months.

Truth!

I've had mine since the beginning of the season and some how its still white. I also use UnderArmour gloves too, they are super thing and super tacky, even on those really hot days with 100% humidity. But FJ gets my vote.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

I have started using the El-Cheapo's from Walmart. They are made by Callaway and are synthetic. You get two for $12 I think. I tried them in a tight and beleive it or not, they IMHO are the best gloves for the money I have played. They dont slip when extremely sweaty, hold decent in the rain and I have been playing with the same 2 for about a year now at two rounds a week. I have never had a leather glove last that long and the gloves feel very similiar to leather. Just my .02$.

Note: This thread is 5364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!