IGNORED

How often do you birdie a hole?

wrx_junki

Note: This thread is 4453 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How often do you birde a hole?

• Every round.
    • Every 2-3 rounds.
    • Every 4-6 rounds.
    • Every 7-10 rounds.
    • Once in a blue moon.
    • Haven't gotten my first birdie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This thread is 4453 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Figured it out. KVC only applies to where the ball is, not whether it completely crossed the hazard or not. 
    • I think this is the course @Double Mocha Manis talking about. Doing this from my phone so not sure if you can read the rules in the upper left. 
    • Direction of play is to the right - the trench runs more or less perpendicular across the fairway. There’s definitely a lot of foot wedging going on there. Because the trench was shaped to collect and divert water along the natural slope of the hole, it also tends to collect balls and divert them into the flatter parts of the trench.
    • Welcome.  Before the snow flies in Kelowna I'd get out on the course for at least one round... to see what you need to work on over the winter.
    • I may have just been helped to find the answer.    Is rule 1.3b the answer? Is the measure now “reasonable judgement” of the player rather than KVC?   If so, I think that opens the door for those who would be inclined to bend (I’m being kind) the rules to benefit themselves.    It seemed clear to me that Jimenez didn’t agree with the “reasonable judgement” that Cejka used - and I’m not implying that Cejka cheated - just that Miguel disagreed with the drop. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. drink water
      drink water
      (32 years old)
    2. SCOTTYCA
      SCOTTYCA
      (63 years old)
    3. ShawnFenton
      ShawnFenton
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...