IGNORED

Anyone Else Notice?

RMD
Note: This thread is 5368 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

His Wilson Staff contract allows him to play a different company's driver if he so chooses. He's had the R9 in his bag off and on since the Masters.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Really? Thought it was the Callaway FT-9 driver I saw once a few weeks ago. I guess I was wrong.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Really? Thought it was the Callaway FT-9 driver I saw once a few weeks ago. I guess I was wrong.

Yeah, that's what I thought. He coulda changed though.

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

Anyone else notice the R9 under Paddy's headcover?

I noticed it last week at Firestone. I'm shocked he ever played a Wilson Driver. I hit a bunch of them and never found one that ever felt good.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

A few months back he tested a loada new widely used drivers, and he probably had a few different ones in the bag for a few weeks of competitions. He tested the FT9 and R9 i think - those are the only I remember reading about. He used the Wilson Smooth driver at some point and also the DH6 he used in recent years.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Note: This thread is 5368 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!