IGNORED

What and where your eyes focus on?

KaiL
Note: This thread is 5339 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can looking at a logo or name throw you off when you hit off anything but the tee where you can't rotate the ball? Looking at anything but the ball does sound strange. Imagine throwing darts without looking at where you want to hit. But then again, golf is a strange sport. The problem I think for me is that there are so many details to think about when working on the swing that the eyes will automatically pay attention to whatever you are focused on. If you are focused on getting the club on the right plane, it's easy to let the eyes trail the club. You don't think about your left knee or right shoulder when swinging a baseball bat. You focus on the ball.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Recently I switched from focusing on the back of the ball to the bottom of the swing path-no matter what the club s and that helped me a lot in terms of making solid contact especially for short irons. So it means for short iron, I focus on a few inch in front of the ball but for hybrids (I don't play long irons yet), it will be on the ball and for driver, it will be inch or so back of the ball.

I think what it actually did was preventing my wrist from releasing too early, which caused me to hit it fat or ground first before hitting the ball. I can clearly see from the divots that my swing bottom moved up by doing this.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

Note: This thread is 5339 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!