IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am also glad Blake is gone. What a friggin hothead. It is he who has everyone so riled up about Andrew. Yeah, Andrew had something to do with it but I think it would have passed but Blake would not let it go. It is so obvious that everyone's obsession about getting Andrew off the show is screwing with their own games. So he is annoying. Get over it. It was poetic justice that he torched Tony on the head-to-head.

My Clubs
Nicklaus Progressive XC Irons: 3H,4H, 5-GW
Ray Cook SW & Gyro 1 Putter
Taylor Made Burner Driver 10.5
Taylor Made V-Steel 3 & 5 MetalsMy Home Course: Indian RiverMy Blog: Rant-o-Rama-Ding-Dong

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gang,

Been outa town but I'm glad to see that Blake is gone. I'm calling the show up on, on demand so I too can witness his demise. I understand that Andrew's revenge was very interesting and was able to show the guys that he may not be that guy they should be screwing with. How sweet it is. Go Andrew!! Thanks for catching me up.

Duffy

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

put me in the gang that is glad to see Blake go as well, (well over due imho) next I hope Mike goes....he is Blake's clone as far as emotions goes and is annoying as hell too (no wonder those clowns hit it off).....then I hope Gipper goes after Mike then big bother Tony after him......I'm pulling for Andrew (everyone's target LOL)....and

put me in the gang that is glad to see Blake go as well, (well over due imho) next I hope Mike goes....he is Blake's clone as far as emotions goes and is annoying as hell too (no wonder those clowns hit it off).....then I hope Gipper goes after Mike then big bother Tony after him......I'm pulling for Andrew (everyone's target LOL)....and

My feelings too! Go Andrew!

ECT

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

I'm watching a rerun on TGC and it amazes me how everyone is fist pumping eachother and not Andrew. I don't know but watching these tools act on the show just pisses me off, I'm glad AG ripped Tony a new one last episode.

I hope Gipper gets kicked off next. I wonder what these asshats think about themselves seeing their behavior on television.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

I'm watching a rerun on TGC and it amazes me how everyone is fist pumping eachother and not Andrew. I don't know but watching these tools act on the show just pisses me off, I'm glad AG ripped Tony a new one last episode.

Agreed, I would like to know what they do think of how they act...but again we have to remember that this isn't live and the producers can spin certain scenes the way they want to. Hopefully its how the show is produced and not the players themselves. Seems to be a lot of poor sportsmanship, especially considering the game they are playing.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

personally i still dont like andrew even if he is playing good and putting up with peoples crap and if i was on the show he would push my buttons but i wouldnt show it like all the guys do seems like everyone is a little immature on there buttt... now that i was pulling for vince and he is gone i want tony probably has the most game out of anyone except mike just because of experience..

Omega V cart bag

Driver- i15 9.5 degree UST AXIVCORE 69 S

Woods- big berthaIrons- MP-32 s300 shaftsWedges54* Vokey56* Spin Milled Vokey60* Mp SeriesPutter-Pro PlatinumBalls- ProV1

Very interesting how alot of us are pulling for Andrew now, myself included. Yes, Andrew is arrogant, awkward, annoying; but with most of the guys trying to villainize him, he seems pretty genuine in comparison. He is the only one who has maintained composure.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

Does anyone know over what time frame the show is filmed 10days 2 weeks???? If its a short time frame I really think its lame how mike and blake are the "jock heads", they act like they played football together for years and their swagger is a joke..............they need a reality check...........they all need to check their egos and realise that they just ok players in the big picture or they would be on a tour....................

Does anyone know over what time frame the show is filmed 10days 2 weeks???? If its a short time frame I really think its lame how mike and blake are the "jock heads", they act like they played football together for years and their swagger is a joke..............they need a reality check...........they all need to check their egos and realise that they just ok players in the big picture or they would be on a tour....................

Yeah it's two weeks I believe. I mentioned this same thing a few pages back. If these guys are only together two weeks, I find it amazing that they are letting Andrew get to them that much. A lot of people get on my nerves, but I think I can stand anything for two weeks.

Yeah it's two weeks I believe.

I still believe it's due to the immaturity of the players. Quite frankly I would have liked to have seen Sean go further.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

I still believe it's due to the immaturity of the players. Quite frankly I would have liked to have seen Sean go further.

For sure, it's definitely because they are immature. There's no reason to act like they're acting, especially over a two week time. Now if they were together for six months or something, I could see there being some tension.

Andrew has clearly shown he is the best, humiliating Tony and gipper in the same episode. So they can supposedly drive a long distance? Well under the pressure Tony clearly cannot hit greens, and gipper cannot even sink an 8 foot putt.

The Finaus are a couple of gimmicks, bottom line. gippers attitude even after losing the putt off was that of a child. He has no place in pro golf.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree that they need to check their ego at the door. But you must also remember that most of these players know each other outside of the BB as they probably have played against or with each other growing up and on tour. So there is usually a relationship there before BB even starts.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

This year really seems like it is "Big Break - The Whiners". The few who seemed to have a smidgeon of class just didn't have the game, and since then it seems to be a group of immature whiners who clearly do not have the mental toughness to be successful on tour. Hogan used to point out that golf and tournament golf are two completely different sports, and that can really be seen with the BB contestants - they just don't have the fortitude to withstand the competitive pressure.

Sadly, I think Andrew probably has the best chance to win it all, but once his spoiled butt gets a taste of Q school and playing in a tour event he'll see that all his cockiness just won't cut it.

I agree that they need to check their ego at the door. But you must also remember that most of these players know each other outside of the BB as they probably have played against or with each other growing up and on tour. So there is usually a relationship there before BB even starts.

I don't agree. I don't think ego has much to do with the people that are left on the show. Ego is a must to a point or you will have no confidence in yourself. What I'm seeing is a lack of maturity. These guys are acting like a bunch of 12 year olds on the school playground. The one exception I see is Andrew and possibly Kevin who is simply struggling to find his game and confidence so I think he's a little embarrassed.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

Note: This thread is 3693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!