IGNORED

Im the new proud owner of....

Note: This thread is 5276 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

MP 57's!!

This has been a good day! Got a killer deal on them on ebay, and cant wait to get them in!

I settled for the S300 shaft even though I wanted Project X's. The S300's were like 200 bucks cheaper, so it was a fairly easy decision.

Cant wait to get these babies in!

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Link to the listing please?

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Congratulations man. I love my MX-950's, and I'm pretty sure the MP57's will feel even better!!
I read somehwere before that someone playing Mizuno irons is somoene who knows what he's doing. You just can't but catch attention with those on the course.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

I read somehwere before that someone playing Mizuno irons is somoene who knows what he's doing.

I guess the rest of us will just give up the game!!!

Driver:  the search continues
Fairway Wood:  Ping G25 3W Tour stiff
Hybrid:  Snake Eyes Q4U 19*, 23*
Irons:  Ping G25 5-UW w/CFS X-flex  (on order)
Wedges:  685BX black 56*      Putter:  Wilson Staff 8882 

I read somehwere before that someone playing Mizuno irons is somoene who knows what he's doing.

My guess is it was an ad for Mizuno irons.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Congrats dude!!!!!

I've been drooling over Mizuno forgings for many years but I just don't have the game to warrant the purchase of them. I've always said I'd do it once I break into single digit status...but thats gonna take some lessons and fundamental changes.....TIME.

I hope you game them well.

If nothing else...your bag has some new bling. Bling of the highest order.

Two of the guys I'm playing with on Monday use Mizzy irons. The rest of us mortals in our group simply have "club envy".

You better post up some pics when you get them.

Now...please tell me that you didn't do anything like order headcovers for them. These babies need fresh air (I'm serious).
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

My guess is it was an ad for Mizuno irons.

Hahaha, not quite. I read it here on this forum.

If I remember, he said "When you see someone gaming Mizuno irons, he's a person who knows what he's doing. When you see someone gaming Callaway irons, you know he's a person who thinks he knows what he's doing, but he actually doesn't"
My achievements:

If I remember, he said "When you see someone gaming Mizuno irons, he's a person who knows what he's doing. When you see someone gaming Callaway irons, you know he's a person who thinks he knows what he's doing, but he actually doesn't"

I feel like I got the short end of the Mizuno stick then, because my father-in-law games X-22s and cleans his cleats with me time and time again...

Driver: Taylormade Tour Burner 9.5° | Fairway Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 10 15° | Irons: Mizuno MP-57 3-PW | Wedges: Cleveland CG11 52° 56° 60° | Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

Hahaha, not quite. I read it here on this forum.

If this is the case, why is your index 28, and mine is 8 ? I guess I'm glad I actually don't know what I'm doing. LOL

:tmade: 09 Burner
:cobra: Speed LD F 3 wood
:cobra: Baffler 20 degree hybrid
:cobra: Baffler TWS 23 hy
:ping: G15 5-UW
:snake_eyes: 56 deg SW 
:snake_eyes: 60 - 12 wedge  
:scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

If this is the case, why is your index 28, and mine is 8 ? I guess I'm glad I actually don't know what I'm doing. LOL

LOL!

Dude I am just copying the quote. Cally irons are great I owned a set for almost a year, never complained.
My achievements:

Thanks guys!

Dub- headcovers, NO WAY man... I will not be that guy, plus I dont like rusty irons

Im really looking forward to this man, been demoing a set of 57's with project x shafts and got out today to use them one last time. These are by far the best irons I have ever touched.

My game isnt there yet where I hit them clean every time but surprisingly they are very forgiving on "most" mis hits...

Oh and I started working the ball into greens, (7-PW) and that is the COOLEST feeling on earth! The ball takes off on one line then just starts turning right into the pin!

This is gonna be a good winter season!

Ill take some pics when I finally get them!

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

Congrats on your purchase...Can't wait to get new irons!

Bag: Corza Stand Bag
Driver: Launcher 460 Comp 9.5
Woods: Burner 3/5
Irons: TA7 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: 588 Tour Action 51*/57*Putter: Two bar blade center shaft

Cool.

You'll be sleeping restlessly as they are being shipped....with visions of Running Bird dancing in your head.

Dangitman....these are sweet sticks indeed!!!!!
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

OK guys, got my clubs in today!! They seem a bit upright in lie angle so I will have to get that fixed tomorrow, but man they are beautiful! Came with some nice Winn PCI grips too, I thought I'd be changing them, but I really like them so I'll keep em on.

I didnt feel like taking pics but here is the ebay link if you guys wanna see them. They are in really nice condition!

They are 1/4" up not 1/2" like the auction says, which works out perfect for me as I needed them 1/4" over standard!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Im so excited! Gonna get em bent to my spec tomorrow and them take em to the range!

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

Note: This thread is 5276 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!