IGNORED

How do you clean your gloves??

Note: This thread is 5267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't. I didn't know this was something people did. I do wear the same gloves as you though, love the warbirds.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

I don't. I didn't know this was something people did. I do wear the same gloves as you though, love the warbirds.

Yeah the Warbirds are good, very durable. I didn't know they were cleaned, but one guy told me today it could be cleaned so I was wondering.

My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

I buy new ones.

Same here. Only so much use can be expected.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Ive heard of people hand washing them with just dish soap, but IMO thats a waste of time. By the time they get really grungy they are just about due to be replaced anyways.
Ive got a Mizuno Retroflex that Ive used for over a year now (about 3 rounds a week, April-November) and its just now starting to look dirty. The palm is starting to get some pretty serious wear, so Im just going to replace them instead of cleaning them.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Never attempted to, bit of wear isn't all bad.

_------------------------------------_
mx25's 3-PW
CLK Hybrid 23*
FT-3 Tour 9.5*
MP T 51*, 56*14 SV Tour, 60*8 spin milled XG #9_------------------------------------_

Just buy a black one and the dirt won't show up.

I used to wear a black glove, but dang if it's not miserable on a hot day!

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid

Keep your grips clean... and your glove will stay relatively clean, too.

No brand loyalty at all!

Driver: Speedline 10.5*
Fairway woods: 905F 15* and Big Bertha 19*Hybrid: DWS 3HIrons: 2008 FP 4-GWWedge: Carnoustie 56*Putter: Zing Anser 2i

If it's just a little stiff from sweat and a bit of dirt then put it on and wash your hands with just hot water - not super hot, just really warm.

Pay attention to really rubbing the points where you make the most contact because these are usually the dirtiest. Once you wash the outside really well pull the glove off and run the warm water through it. Now while the water is running through it grab each finger and rub it back and forth (so the insides scrub each other). After each finger has be scrubbed do the same with the pad of the palm. Hang it somewhere to dry - you're done.

There's no sense using soap, it'll dry out the leather. Anyway if just warm water doesn't get whatever it is off then it's like the others have said, it's time to put another glove into rotation. This is just to try and get rid of the stiffness that develops over a few rounds, not to save a crap glove.

Good luck.
In the bag:
905R 9.5° - UST ProForce V2 65R
909F2 15.5° Titleist Diamana 75
909H 19° Titleist Diamana 80
Zing 2 3-PW Vokey SM48.08 @ 51° Vokey SM56.11 Unitized Leo

Check back into the August threads. Several people posted how-to tips on this.

Leather gloves: Clean with a sponge, warm water and saddle soap (restores moisture). And, do it before the glove is trashed out.

Not sure what people do with synthetic gloves.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used to wear a black glove, but dang if it's not miserable on a hot day!

are you joking ... ? and just buy new ones. they're like 9-20 bucks ... even for someone as poor as me that's pretty negligible.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

i have 4 gloves on my bag right now(my hands sweat pretty bad)... besides my newest titleist glove... your glove looks much newer than my other 3... i never even thought about cleaning a glove... i keep them till i wear a hole in it then toss it and buy another... with 4 gloves in rotation i think im good for awhile
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Yeah I was gonna say that glove doesnt look bad. I started buying nike gloves and have gotten 7+ rounds out of them versus only a couple with a SciFlex FJ glove. I keep a couple spares in my bag and throw it out when I feel my grip suffering. Almost threw a club on the range a couple days ago and I knew it was time to toss it. Those nike gloves lasted me a lot of range time and coure rounds and i seem to tear up other gloves pretty quickly.

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

I use the rockbottomgolf method of getting clean gloves. 3-5 bucks each in a 3-pack for the most part.

(Back in my baseball days, having a skanky encrusted batting glove was more or less a status symbol. *heh*)

Currently in my bag:  Under Revision

(Back in my baseball days, having a skanky encrusted batting glove was more or less a status symbol. *heh*)

Ha I always used the Easton batting glove with the awesome padding on the palms and thumb. LOL way off topic

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

are you joking ... ?

My hands sweat pretty bad, so ANYTHING that might increase the temperature inside my glove is going to make it worse...

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid

Note: This thread is 5267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!