IGNORED

NCAA Basketball - 2009-2010

Jay-Bird
Note: This thread is 5142 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like Kansas to win it all.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

They looked pretty good, but I heard Mangino ate the starting line up on his way out of town.

Bag: Lightweight Stand Bag
Driver: G15 9º
Fairway: 909F2 15º
Hybrid: 909H 19º
Irons:  AP2 710Wedges: CG10 56º, Vokey SM 52º, 60ºPutter: Karsten Anser 34"

kansas will be good. but the University of Kentucky will be there in the end. calipari will have the Cats ready come march. john wall is the real deal. he is a one and done so just watch and enjoy this year.

kansas will be good. but the University of Kentucky will be there in the end. calipari will have the Cats ready come march. john wall is the real deal. he is a one and done so just watch and enjoy this year.

100% with you on John Wall. That kid's an amazing guard. Kentucky looks solid. Good to see the 'cats back.

I like the Orange this year... look EXTREMELY dominating this year! Especially against UNC, and that 60-12 first half against Maine the other night... we have 9 real good players and a few other decent ones, looking forward to the game against Pitt I'll be watching at the Dome on Jan 2nd!

In my (crossing my fingers for Syracuse Orange Cart) bag:
Tour Burner 10.5* Stiff
Walter Hagen 3 metal
Tour Preferred S300 DGs (3-PW)
Tour Preferred 52.08 GWWalter Hagen 56* SW Studio Stainless Newport 2 point 5 ProV1x's if i got em, but usually TP blacks

Im expecting Wisconsin to make a lot of noise this year. They have already beaten Duke fairly easily and IMO they are only headed up in the rankings.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

this UK/UConn game is amazing...

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

• 2 weeks later...
Thought Ohio State might play decent this year until they lost Turner. They didn't have any shot at winning it all, but they were decent.

An Ohio State fan in Lexington? Do you sleep with one eye open at night??

Im a Louisville fan myself, but I wouldn't mind if UK wins it all either.... just as long as the Cards have a good showing against the Cats on Jan. 2nd.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Just waiting for next year... hopefully they redshirt Turner this year and he wants to come back and play with the next recruiting class.

I can't wait for next year. Jared Sullinger will be quite the difference maker for us.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• 2 weeks later...
I watched some of the Kentucky game earlier and they looked impressive, might be the most talented team other than Kansas.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Im a Louisville fan myself, but I wouldn't mind if UK wins it all either.... just as long as the Cards have a good showing against the Cats on Jan. 2nd.

Yea, it is always a good game, no matter who is favored by how many. But, dont expect a W in Rupp against this years team. If we were in Louisville.....MAYBE, but there may be more UK fans in Louisville than Louisville fans, so it would still pretty much be a home game.

It should be a good game though.

In My University of Kentucky Bag:

R9 460
R9 T3
TP Rescue 17, 21 degree R7 TP 3-PW W/ Project X 6.0 Rac Z TP Wedges 50, 54, 58 Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet TP Black Pro V1

Giving my best try at a non-biased opinion....

Best teams so far:

1. Texas
2. Kentucky
3. Syracuse
4. Kansas

In My University of Kentucky Bag:

R9 460
R9 T3
TP Rescue 17, 21 degree R7 TP 3-PW W/ Project X 6.0 Rac Z TP Wedges 50, 54, 58 Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet TP Black Pro V1

• 2 weeks later...
Gonzaga. I don't know. I've just always loved the Zags.

Big game tonight for my Gaels from St. Mary's! After getting screwed out of an at-large bid last year, a win tonight (barring any real bad losses to the bottom of the WCC) could make the difference come Selection Sunday. You may not know where Moraga is, but if you enjoy watching quality hoops, turn on ESPN 2 tonight at 8 and prepare for college basketball at its finest!

Driver: Taylormade Burner TP (2007 model)
Fairway Wood: Callaway Steelhead III 4+
Hybrid: Sonartec MD 19
Irons: Mizuno MP 33s  4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedges: 60, 56, 52Putter: Odyssey DFX 9900

Note: This thread is 5142 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!