IGNORED

Greetings from Wisconsin

danieldrieberg
Note: This thread is 5175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yep - welcome aboard! Good stuff bounced around here ... good place to spend some time during our "off months" ..

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Off months"? What are those? Between Vitense, putting practice on the living room floor, snowmobiling and hockey; I think I need to take March off so that I can recover and recharge for golf season!

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Howdy, just finding my way back here, been busy.

Is anyone heading to the Milwaukee golf show, I think it is this weekend. I wanted to go but I'm told we've got some family stuff scheduled Saturday and Sunday. Missed last year but the year before we went and my wife won a drawing for a pink Yes putter.
As to that golf package, is Fire Ridge the course between Grafton and Saukville, or did I get the name wrong?

The only courses I've played in Wisc are MeeQuon, Kettle Hills (before they added the new 9 holes), Arrowhead (across the street from Kettle Hills), and that public course in Germantown on Mequon road before they modified it. I'd like to play Hawthorn Hills this summer (I think I've got the name right).

I guess I need to re-establish a handicap, maybe, or just go rogue while I'm getting back into the game.

((Geez that's a rambling post, all over the place, kind of like my golf game at times))

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Was originally planning on it, but then realized it was the same weekend as my Bass Club's trip to bass pro in Gurnee .... Oh Well ... That's what i get for having too many hobbies!!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Note: This thread is 5175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!