IGNORED

Need some Playstation3 game advice

Dub
Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am hooked on COD4 MW. This game is ridiculously fun. I've got the MW2 but am waiting until I complete the missions on COD4 MW first.

Late nights and early mornings are the only time I have to play it. Killing my sleep!
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• 2 weeks later...
I am hooked on COD4 MW. This game is ridiculously fun. I've got the MW2 but am waiting until I complete the missions on COD4 MW first.

I'm getting a PS3 in a week or less, then of course I'm getting MW2. So stoked!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm getting a PS3 in a week or less, then of course I'm getting MW2. So stoked!

Run COD4 as well. Great game.

Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

uncharted 1 and 2 are awesome, also if you have a PC get this... http://www.playon.tv/ you won't regret it, by far the best thing I've ever used for my ps3

4DX Evolver 10.5 Stiff UST V2
Big Bertha Steelhead Plus 3wood
mp-32 3-pw tt x100's
xtour 56/52deg
feel golf 60 deg lob wedge dual force rossie blade I golf balls

cod4's sick too. they friggin hurl nades in that game haha

I highly recomend using a home theater system when playing. You'll hear where the grenades are landing around you and can adjust your position withought even looking at the threat indicator. Turn up the subwoofer, too, the sound effects are awesome.

Two games that are must haves for the PS3 are:

What type of game is mgs4?

What type of game is mgs4?

It is a stealth action/ 3rd person shooter game. There really isnt anything out there to compare it to because it is so unique. IGN gave it a 10/10, and it is what really separates the ps3 from the 360. I would say it, uncharted series, and little big planet are the three major games that 360 owners wished they had.

If you like RPG games Dragon Age is ridiculous and the replay value is enormous. Be ready to get hooked and waste A LOT of hours playing this one.

I also agree with COD MW2. GTA4 is another great game...

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

def agree with everyone else on mw2 one of the greatest games ever. sold my 360 tho so i could get Metal Gear Solid 4. used to have a ps2 but then got a 360 when they first came out cause they were cheaper but def much happier with the ps3 so I could get mgs4.

hit me up if u play mw2
ps3 sn is: FlankEm

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ah little big planet... that is hours of fun right there... you and your sun could really enjoy that together..

Just hit second prestiege in mw2!

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!