IGNORED

Golf Shoes

Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you can swing it go with Etonic.  I'll never go to another shoe.

http://www.etonic.com/mens/golf/stabilizer/stabilizer-etonic-golf-shoe-14.html

I don't pay more than $100 (I got them at PGA Superstore, when they went on sale)  Shop around though.

You can check out there other shoes, but I got this after using Nike and Footjoy.  By far the best and the power pad and power spike remind me of Hogan's 13th spike.  They really bite when you transition from the right to the left side.

ogio.gif  Grom Stand Bag: Stealth
ping.gif     G15  10 .5, G10 3W,  5W, S-57 3-W, Tour-W 50, 5 6, 60 : Redwood Anser Black Satin 34.5"
titleist.gif     Ball: ProV1

I just bought a pair of Oakley Pro-Tye's .  I wear a 14 wide, so its hard to find my size.  I havent tried them on the course, but they were comfy when I wore them in the house the other day.

I also have a pair of Adidas that I bought 3 yrs ago.  Can't remember the model, but they are unbelieveably comfortable.

In mymaxfli.gif Tour Stand Bag:
callaway.gifHyper X Tour - 10.5* Driver - Fujikura Fit-On E-360 Stiff Shaft
titleist.gif980F 15* 3wd - Fujikura Speeder Stiff Shaft
callaway.gif FT - 18* Hybrid - Fujikura Fit-On M Stiff Shaft
ping.gifISI-K - 3-pw - Ping Z-z65 Stiff Steel Shaftscleveland.gif588DSG - 56* SW & 60* LWheavyputter.gif B3-M Puttercallaway.gifsrixon.gif, or titleist.gifBalls     

Originally Posted by SeaWolf14

I just bought a pair of Oakley Pro-Tye's .  I wear a 14 wide, so its hard to find my size.  I havent tried them on the course, but they were comfy when I wore them in the house the other day.

I also have a pair of Adidas that I bought 3 yrs ago.  Can't remember the model, but they are unbelieveably comfortable.

I love my Adidas they are so comfortable when walking 18.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I've got a pair of FJ superlites with gel inserts. They're sooo comfortable, much more than my vans.

Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

Your foot will tell you what it likes or doesn't like. Just try stuff on.

Personally, I like Nike shoes. Its all I wear. But if I were you and I decided to go Nike I would avoid some of their newer "cheap" shoes. Usually the ones with the one or two piece soles are the crappy ones. And honestly eBay is a great place to buy golf shoes. Try them all on at your local golf store find what you want in the size you want and go on eBay to buy them. Lots of the older model Nike shoes on there right now for $50-$60! Hell of a deal. I suggest the Nike Air Zoom Elite II's. Great shoe, I have a pair. The ones I absolutely love are the old SP8 TW's that they obviously don't make anymore. But occasionally they pop up on eBay for a decent price. Just bought a pair of all brown ones. Awesome!!

Good luck!

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Adidas Tour 360 4.0 are the best shoes I've tried so far, at least in the all-around segment. There are lighter and probably more comfortable shoes that can't be used in rain. http://thesandtrap.com/b/apparel/adidas_tour_360_40_and_tour_360_sport_shoe_review

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!