IGNORED

New member from KY saying hello

KyGolfer1988
Note: This thread is 5235 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Been here for a bit now, posted a few threads and just now thought I might want to post here and introduce myself. My name is Tyler I'm from a pretty small eastern KY town called Pikeville. As most of you I love to golf and hit the links for a day and have a good time. I enjoy many sports including, basketball, baseball, football. The regular really. Fishing, camping, playing drums. The advice on here is great. Im on here getting advice as well as giving as long as it's in my parameter. The golfers on here seem to really know their way around a club and course. Great to be here. Thanks, Tyler

In my Nike Xtreme II Bag:
Driver Str8-Fit SQ Dymo2 S
Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS
Putter Rossa Daytona I Putter Ignite MalletBall ProV1xWedges Glove StaSofShoes Heritage

That is Pike-VUHL for all you non-Kentuckians

Exactly. Haha

In my Nike Xtreme II Bag:
Driver Str8-Fit SQ Dymo2 S
Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS
Putter Rossa Daytona I Putter Ignite MalletBall ProV1xWedges Glove StaSofShoes Heritage

Note: This thread is 5235 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!