IGNORED

New In Tampa.

Mrd19abhs
Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Break 80 huh??

Im trying my ass off to break 90! Havent swung a club in 2 weeks and coming off this back injury. If I keep it in play "most" of the time I'll be happy

Teeofftampabay has to be prepaid...... I hope he paid for them already??

27 bucks sounds good, see ya guys there!

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim when i put it in it asked me for my card number but said that it didnt have to be paid in advance. so for some reason it did charge my card ill just collect rather than us paying the clubhouse. either way its all good. looking forward to seeing ya'll saturday and im trying to shot 90's

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sounds good man, yea its all good. I hope to at leat break 90, Im sure youll get into the low 90's maybe some 80's in there! I do hope Kyle can break 80, that would be really badass! Guys wanna play the tips? Its pretty short course, I think the tips are only like 6300 yards.

Looking forward to it, if my back gets a little better I'd like to go at least chip and putt at the range tomorrow, dont think the back is ready for full swing yet. even if its not ready by Saturday, im sure I can just hit a bunch of 3/4 knock downs with a 4 iron and get through the round

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Hoping to break 90 on Sat. highly doubt it as i am still getting used to the new thundersticks
In My Catalina Bag:

Driver: 09 9.5* Burner
Hybrid: Burner 3H 19*
Irons: R7'sPutter: OZ 4Balls: B330 RX

kmcray, keep the drives in play and you'll break 90! Its a wide open course which is good, but it is tricky too. The 9th is like a 440 yard par 4. That hole is a BEAST. And I ALWAYS slice on that hole, or hook into the woods! Its a fun course, and it should be a beautiful day! Been a long time since weve had a nice weekend, Im definitely looking forward to it!

Oh and mark your balls by the way. Its an open course and if you put one left or right, there is a good chance someone is gonna steal it Pisses me off sometimes, so definitely mark your balls!

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

were def playing from the tips....and if someone trys taking my Pro V1's....were gonna have an issue :)

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

LOL, Ive gotten a few stolen over there, its usually an honest mistake which is why I now mark ALL my balls!!

I see under your id it says "going to start winning golf $$$", whats up with that, you playing tournaments now??

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

Nah I play in a net $25 sunday game at my club. Usually the guy who shoots the lowest with his handicap makes about $100 or so. Then they have 2nd place and $5 of your $25 goes towards skins. Then the computer randomly teams u up with another guy and theres a team pot too. Its pretty cool just playin with the guys. U never know when that birdie is gonna win you some money.

Im chargin my uPro right now getting everything ready for Saturday.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Thats pretty sweet man, I wish I knew a group to do that with! When I was a member at Rocky Point, the mens club was dudes that were like all 70, which is fine, but they played on like tuesday mornings...... Ahh, the retired life is gonna be good!

Ive got the bushnell gps, I really wanna check out that upro, that thing looks sick! Speaking of which, I should probably charge mine! That thing comes in handy when your swinging well. Its a birdie machine (if your swinging well ) If not, then its just a fancy toy

was chipping around the house, and back feels ok, still cant go full swing, but I should be good by saturday!

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

so yeah it charged my card for one of the two tee times we booked but not the other so if everyone can brign cash just incase it does end up charging my card for the other one.

WITB:

Well tomorrow is gonna be interesting, went to the range today and still have limited motion cuz of my back, but I can swing 3/4 back. Follow through hurts a bit, but nothing some Motrin shouldnt take care of!

Mrd, Im gonna bring cash anyways, so we'll figure it out when we get there! Im gonna go a bit early and hit a bucket of balls before we tee off, see if I cant get my back muscles warmed up....

See ya boys tomorrow!

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

sounds good jim. me and kyle are planning on getting there around 11 to hit some.

WITB:

Right on, I'll probably get there around that time too, we tee it up at 1145 right??

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

yeah 1137 and 1145

WITB:

Yea, that was a lot of fun! You are a beast with that Burner driver!!

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

Good playing with you guys yesterday even tho i sucked it up. lol looking forward to getting out there with yall again soon.

WITB:

Yea man definitely, we should all get official handicaps and start playing stroke matches, or best ball or something, teams, etc........

That would be a lot of fun!

Jim

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Top Flite Gamer

Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!