IGNORED

New In Tampa.

Mrd19abhs
Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

he shot a 104 lol he said the greens were really fast.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he shot a 104 lol he said the greens were really fast.

dont laugh kyle thats what i normaly shot a$$ hole. were not all as good as you. jk

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

Im not that good lol. Jim was wiping my ass around the course last Saturday with all the greens he hit. I shot a 107 in Feb.... I just laugh at Kevin, cuz I know what he means. He sent me a text saying he figured out something on his swing on the 14th hole and I know the feeling. Ive been on the last hole of a shitty round and was like, duh! How did I not do that all round?

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

the pins were in position 2.. he is right about some of the approach shots though. the greens were fast and for some reason i always had a downhill putt..it was frustrating except for the last few holes when i pulled it all together.
In My Catalina Bag:

Driver: 09 9.5* Burner
Hybrid: Burner 3H 19*
Irons: R7'sPutter: OZ 4Balls: B330 RX

by the way i got the phils short game dvd if anyone would like to "borrow it for good" let me know
In My Catalina Bag:

Driver: 09 9.5* Burner
Hybrid: Burner 3H 19*
Irons: R7'sPutter: OZ 4Balls: B330 RX

the pins were in position 2.. he is right about some of the approach shots though. the greens were fast and for some reason i always had a downhill putt..it was frustrating except for the last few holes when i pulled it all together.

Sorry you did not play well but don't feel bad as River Hills can be a very demanding course based on the reasons I mentioned...my first few times playing it were not very good as well but once I learned the greens (which side of the green to be on based on where the pins were) I started to score a lot better.

My first time playing it on hole #17 (par 5)...the pin was on the front and I hit my third shot to the back of the green. I proceeded to putt it all the way off the green and hit a great putt...that green slopes severely back to front and is very fast. If you played from the White Tee's it is 6,536 yds with a slope rating of 134...that is a lot harder then Rocky Point or Diamond Hill. Also they use River Hills for many FSGA qualifiers so it must be considered a tough course....

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

Kevin - I would like to borrow it. When do you head out of town? I would return it though. Once I have it mastered I would want to share it with others!

Kyle Paulhus

Are any of you guys interested in playing the occasional round with me on a Tuesday? I'd welcome the company. My friend and Dad are having some medical problems so they've not been able to play much.
bag
driver sumo2
3wood dymo2
putter Z
wedge 56* SGS, 60* SGS irons 3-GW, UT1000 invector blades, dyna gold s300, karakal gripsâGolf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is...

I can go everyonce in a while on tuesdays. it would just have to be an early tee time cause i work at 2

WITB:

That would work for me. Let me know if you want to play tues the 9th any time after 7am. I live near clearwater but I could meet you at a course close to you.
bag
driver sumo2
3wood dymo2
putter Z
wedge 56* SGS, 60* SGS irons 3-GW, UT1000 invector blades, dyna gold s300, karakal gripsâGolf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is...

I cant on the 9th broke :( but i can on the 16th. any time before 9:30 and i dont mind meeting somewhere in the middle.

WITB:

Cool. Sounds good. I'll buy ya a beer.
bag
driver sumo2
3wood dymo2
putter Z

ok sounds good. ill om you my number just call me sometine and let me know where ya want to play.

WITB:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm new from tampa as well!

Graduating from USF in May then i'll be working in Oldsmar! Been playing since end of August 09 and am about to get lessons!

I am also interested in playing many courses...

So far I have played:

Hunter's Green
Heritage Isles
Pebble Creek
The Claw
Babe Zaharias
Plantation Palms

Any recommendations for new courses that are reasonably priced? I'd love to play Tampa Palms but its private:<

Driver: 2010 Burner Superfast
3-Wood: 2007 Callaway Big Bertha
Hybrid: Victory Red Hybrid 3 21*
Irons: 2009 Burner Irons 4-SW
Wedge: CG12 56*Putter: White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

If your looking to drive a few minutes come hit up Bloomingdale Golers Club really nice place. hit me up if ya wanna play ARCH

WITB:

Hey Arch you wanna play saturday?

WITB:

Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!