IGNORED

Who's your pro football team?

XBucky
Note: This thread is 6348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i may not be from ohio but my favorite team is the cincinatti bengals...
Driver: Titleist 983k 9.5 Fujikura Pro 95 Stiff
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel Stiff Flex
Hybrids: 2 & 3 Tour Edge Iron Woods X-Stiff Steel
Irons: 4-PW Tour Edge Progressive Irons X-Stiff Steel
Wedges: Taylor Made Fe2O3 56, Cleveland Tour Action 588 60 Low BouncePutter: Ping G5i UG-LE Ball: Bridgestone...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E
A
G
L
E
S

Eagles baby... :)

I'm terrible, but i have fun.

In the Bag:
Taylormade r580XD 10.5° Reg flex
3 + 5 wood - Dunlop graphite shaft parts from a set3-pw - Dunlop set that looks sorta like ping I3's (i'm sorely in need of an upgrade.)LW/SW/GW - Adams black 52, 56, 60 degree wedges.Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 34"Bac...

Tennessee Titans baby. I think we will have a decent year this year, can't be much worse than last season. We will be the youngest team in the NFL again this season so there will still be alot of growing pains. I say we will end up 8-8 or 9-7.

I say 2-14 or 3-13. You'll have to get lucky to win that many.

In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

Denver Broncos!!!

Much to prove this year now that our old offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak is gone to be headcoach of the Texans.

So far, we can't get it in the endzone.

I was at Mile High last weekend for the Chief game - an ugly win.

J.P.

Bridgestone J33 10.5* Fujikura Rombax w
Bridgestone J33 15* Fujikura Zcom tw74
Tour Edge XCG 18* 3 hybrid Mizuno MP30 4-PW DG S300Vokey SM 52 bent 51Vokey Spin Milled 56 & 60Cameron Newport BchBridgestone B330s

Redskins. I've always been a Redskins fan and always will be. Of course it would be a lot easier to be a Redskins fan if they would show up for a friggin game this season. They have mailed in the game the last 6 weeks (including an embarrassing loss to a weak Cowboys team). At this point, I'm just hoping for a repeat of last season where our talent level (which is pretty decent) takes over the second half of the season and get us into the playoffs. We obviously have depth problems as having Portis and Springs out have killed the backfield on both sides of the ball. Anyway, I love football. I still play competitive flag football, love my Redskins, play fantasy football, etc. etc. Oh and I hate the Cowboys and Giants.

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

I am a RAIDERS fan and always will be!! They may not be much right now, but its a rebuilding DECADE. one good thing is when they are down about 3 touchdowns in the first half I can head out and get on the course!!
REZGOLF

Currently in the bag-

R7 460 9.5 stiffV-steel 3 wood stiff/V-steel 5 wood stiff/2 iron hybrid reg.R.A.C OS2 irons reg.52, 56, & 60 deg. regularScotty Cameron Studio Design Newport II

Eagles, for about four years I've followed them. I just realized back in the day, I don't need to follow the local (Skins) which are 100 miles away. I like the Eagles just as an organization and team, great stadium, oh and my buddies dad has a 30 person box on the 40 yard line!
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

Gotta be the Packers, born and raised in Wisconsin, now I live in Hawaii but the green and gold never leaves you. No matter what your record might be.

GO PACK!!!

Aloha,
E
Getting To Scratch | Wie Blogging

Patriots baby!

I also enjoy the NE Revolution, if we're talking socc er, sorry "proper football."

Can't get excited watching soccer teams from outside the U.S. but alot of people in the Boston area have latched onto Celtic. They came to Boston to play an exhibition this year against the Revs. Ended in a draw.

But fall is time for good old, real, American football. Go Pats!

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

Gotta be the Boy's from Big D!

T.O. is making me lose faith in this years team though

Jonathan Wall

In the Bag (Left Handed):
Driver: Callaway Fusion Tour FT-3, Aldila NVS 75X (Stiff)
3-wood: Titleist 975F 13.5°, UST Proforce 75X (Stiff)Irons (3-PW): Titleist 731PM, True Temper S300 (Stiff)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Raw Milled Steel, 52.08, 56.08, 60.06, Rifle 6.0 Shafts (Stiff)Pu...

Note: This thread is 6348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!