IGNORED

Shot my best 9 ever today!!

14ledo81
Note: This thread is 5124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I shot a 44 for 9 holes this evening! It could have been even better, but I put up a snowman on a par 5, thanks to a tee shot into a pond. Still I could not have been happier. I struck my irons better than ever before, I think I might be finally getting over the fats. I only hit 3 greens, but the ones I missed were not by much. I even got up and down for par twice. Normally I can never chip it close enough to do that.
Very excited to see what the rest of the spring and summer will bring. I feel I have the desire to play better, and I think that can be a very important part. Also, while I may be able to play only a couple of rounds a month, I can hit balls in an open field by my house. Im hoping with some more practice, maybe I can shoot a full 18 hole round in the 80's.
Don't know if anyone wanted to hear my rant, but I had to tell someone. My wife could care less.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

congrats. I also shot my best 9 ever today. an even 40, that was with a triple bogey on a par 3 (couldnt get out of the bunker). I can almost taste the 30s.

Driver: Taylormade R7
Wood: taylormade burner 3 wood
Hybrids: Jack Nicklaus 3 hybrid
Irons: Taylormade R9 TP 3-pw
Wedges: Taylormade r9 56* & Titliest Vokey 60* Putter: Odyssey WhiteHot XG #7 Ball: Nike one platinum & Bridgestone E6

Congrats man, shot my best 9 the other day a 43 which put me at 95 for the day(my first time breaking 100!!!) Congrats man. It's days like those that make the ole' 110 scores worthwhile haha :)

Congrats! Sounds like people are getting off to a good start this season. I also had my personal best for 9-holes this past Wednesday at my home course. Keep up the good play guys.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

I shot a 44 for 9 holes this evening! It could have been even better, but I put up a snowman on a par 5, thanks to a tee shot into a pond. Still I could not have been happier. I struck my irons better than ever before, I think I might be finally getting over the fats. I only hit 3 greens, but the ones I missed were not by much. I even got up and down for par twice. Normally I can never chip it close enough to do that.

Nice job man, keep on it and you will easily shoot in the 80's

Congrats!! For me when I shoot a good round like that, it gives me more incentive to go back the next day or soon after and try to do it again.

In my Nike U of Ala bag

Driver: Calloway FT-5 9.5 degree
Fairway Woods:Calloway Big Bertha
Irons:Taylormade Super Steel Burner 3-SWWedge:Cleveland CG14 60 degreePutter:Ping B60 I

Note: This thread is 5124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!