IGNORED

My set up

Note: This thread is 5130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What a testament to the Taylormade Rossa 2 putter -- that's what I'd think.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

If I saw you had a club I'm interested in, I would ask how you liked it. As far as what I thought of you as a Golfer with those clubs? That never crossed my mind as I'm thinking about Golf and not you. I do have thoughts when I'm paired up with strangers. They are: Hope they are good people, hope I don't have to teach them Golf etiquette, do they play ready Golf and they better not be idiots.

I would think 'how am i going to play this next shot?'. Then i would hit my ball.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I would think 'how am i going to play this next shot?'. Then i would hit my ball.

.......Amen

What I Play:

Driver: R9 460
4 Wood: G15

Hy: Callaway FT 3Hy

Irons: AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Vokey 52* & 60*, Mizuno MP-T 10 58*

Putter: Newport Studio Select 2.7

Ball: Nike One Vapor

I would wonder if your sponsored by Nike? Then ask my self why? Then proceed to ask for many strokes on our bets then drink a good amount of beer.

In my bag:
MP 57's 4-PW KBS Stiff
Ping G 20 10.5* Stiff
Taylormade V Steel 3 and 5 wood

Bridgestone J33 R Hybrid 21* NV Shaft
Mizuno MP Quad Cut 52* and 56* Spinner Shafts

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3

How you play is more important than what you play, but if you're playing with something interesting I might ask how you like it.

+1 good call

If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

Note: This thread is 5130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!