IGNORED

Fighting a fade and can't stop it...

Note: This thread is 5104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Today I did notice my shoulders opening too much and resulted to more slicing than fades. 5 of the 18 drives were ded straight or faded a bit. But the biggest thing that resulted to my fades turning into a slice is not transferring my weight forward and more of my weight was on my right leg. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and I will take this out eventually and take vids.

Whats in the Four 5?

Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3W
CPR 22/26 HybridsG5 5-PW Black Dot +2 Vokey Sm OilCanSV Tour 60* Black FinishBarbadosPro-V1 recycled

I struggle with a "fade" every once in a while as well and a couple things have really helped in getting it out of my game. The first is a loose grip to help emphasize wrist action through impact and the one that made the most difference is a flat or almost bowed wrist at the top of my backswing. I still fade the ball once in awhile but my ball striking and accuracy has improved alot by double checking these 2 things in my practice swing.

I notice this is true for me too, especially the wrist part. I have a tendency to cup my left wrist with driver and fairway woods almost 60 degrees or so (because I'm trying to kill it?)

Note: This thread is 5104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!