IGNORED

Best Clubs for a bogey golfer trying to get to a 5

Note: This thread is 5079 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

thanks again everyone for your input... from this i have deffinatley decided to go with a new bag completely made of gigagolf clubs mainly because i have heard nothing bad about them and i can save over a thousand dollars and i simply wont see any benefit from buying top of the line stuff

i have a couple questions now, the closest custom fitting pro to me fits for cobra clubs...should i visit him and get fit technically for cobra and take the information from him and apply it to the gigagolf clubs when i customize online..the pros of this i think will be i can show him some options of things that i am buying i can ask him about shafts which is one of my concerns and i can see what he thinks overall...also i feel like this might be a waste of time and money because gigagolf has a pretty good customization wizard with many helpful ways to get the equipment for my specific needs

what i think might be the best bet is fit the clubs to myself using gigagolfs help then bring those clubs to a pro and he can tell me if anything should be changed...gigagolf has a 30 day play guarantee so i could return them and get what is needed if need be

What's in my Bag:

KZG Gemini 460 Driver 10.5* with a Stiff Flex Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Shaft
Burner 5 Wood with a Regular Flex Bubble Shaft
DCI 990's 4-PW with Regular Flex ShaftsNo Wedges TDP 2.2 Putter NXT Tour Ball

As long as the measurements you enter are correct the GigaGolf E-fit system should work fine. Mine felt great although I;m pretty average size and only had a +2 lie adjustment.

GigaGolf is a great manufacterer, You'll be very pleased with your clubs, and saving the extra money makes it so much nicer!!

Id be very careful with gigagolf. You would want to use that 30 day guarantee to its full extent. I think i would at least want some sort of a proven brand name club, who knows what your gonna get.

Id be very careful with gigagolf. You would want to use that 30 day guarantee to its full extent. I think i would at least want some sort of a proven brand name club, who knows what your gonna get.

Giga Golf is a great brand. Just because there's no PGA tour pros wearing on their hat doesn't mean it's not a good club.

I know what he's going to get, I play on GigaGolf clubs.

The only people that say that, are folks that have never hit or seen one. The fact that they have a full money back 30 play gaurantee proves that they make quality equipment. If they made crap would they let you return it for a full refund? Since buying my irons, I've bought two more clubs from GigaGolf as well. They make great stuff, not a single thing wrong with them...

• 3 weeks later...
Imagine if you walked into a shoe store, and said, "I can run a mile in 10 minutes, but I want to run it in 5. What shoes do you have that will help me do that?"

This is one of the best quotes I've seen. Nicely said.

I have a gxi 3w from Giga and I am hitting it just has far or further off the tee then my buddy's Callaway X (2006) 3w...He was so impressed by the quality he ended up getting the GX922 irons from them. He had some Toski customs and was having trouble hitting his long irons so he ordered the 5 iron and was pleased so he ordered the rest. They also have great customer service and the 30 day guarantee sold me when I bought my 3w.

Take a look at the Cobra S2 Forged....Great Feel with a bit of game improvement design/weighting. You can play these as a bogey golfer and I think would still like them when you get down to your goal of 5. I had never owned anything Cobra prior to demo'ing these; bought 'em and love 'em. Good Luck.

Snowman0157

hey man,
Im new to the forums as well. I just got the Callaway diablo edge irons and they are great. as you can see im not the greatest golfer (not even close) and these clubs have drastically improved my game. I'd take a look at these if i were you

In my lightweight bag:

Driver: FT-iq 8.5*
3 wood: FT-i 3 wood
Hybrids: Diablo Edge hybrid 3-4

Irons: Diablo Edge irons 5-PW

Wedges: 50.08, 54.08, 60.10

Putter: Scottie Cameron Kombi S

Note: This thread is 5079 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!