IGNORED

new irons

Note: This thread is 5058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Need a lil help just started playing lil over 2 months n I'm hooked ain't missed a day at the Course n now I feel good with my swing n my improvement(finaly can break.90) I play with a box set of top flite xl like the set but think I'm ready for a set of irons ill use for a while looking for any suggestions and what's a rough cost of. Getting fitted n trying to keep it round 400 or less hopefully less. Is there any mix of player/improvement clubs otherthan Nike split cavity? Any advice would be appreciated

Have a look at the Titelist Ap2's and Ap1's, Ping I15's, Taylormade Burner and as you said the nike split cavitys.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

+1 for Nike Splits. I had mine custom setup and love them. They have quickly become my most confident clubs, all of them (4-PW).

In my bag:

One for slicing
One for hooking
One for knocking it in the cup

]Need a lil help just started playing lil over 2 months n I'm hooked ain't missed a day at the Course n now I feel good with my swing n my improvement(finaly can break.90) I play with a box set of top flite xl like the set but think I'm ready for a set of irons ill use for a while looking for any suggestions and what's a rough cost of. Getting fitted n trying to keep it round 400 or less hopefully less. Is there any mix of player/improvement clubs otherthan Nike split cavity? Any advice would be appreciated

]http://cgi.ebay.com/Nickent-4DX-Iron-Set-Irons-3-PW-/180516415728?cmd=ViewItem&pt;=Golf_Clubs&hash;=item2a079de8f0

To me this is the best set of irons on the market. A forged iron you don't have to hit perfectr to get great results!

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

I was EXACTLY where you are 6 months ago - went with the Cobra Transition S set, after comparing to Adams, Pings, TaylorMades and others. Hit as many different sets as you can ... only way to know for sure what set fits you best. (my opinion ..)

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Check out the Cobra S2 irons. I think they would be good for new player if you can afford to buy new clubs. I recently switced to the S2 Forged (from TaylorMade R7) and love 'em.

Snowman0157

• 2 weeks later...
Just sold a set of Split Cavity with the 4 & 5 iron from the full cavity set... LOVED THEM. If I was getting to the range a little more often I would have held them tight.

909D2 / 10.5*

F11 / 15*

906F4 / 18.5*

910H / 23.25*

AP2 712 / 5-W

SM4 / 55*.12* & 59*.09*

Circa 62' No.6

Taylormade Tour Burners are in that category I believe.. I use them and they feel great; I get great loft and distance no matter the ball.

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

Note: This thread is 5058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!