IGNORED

Ball Markers. What do you use?

Note: This thread is 5047 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I use Black & Red Shield from puttingtool.com. Similar idea to Scotty Cameron's Ball Tool, way cheaper!!

Driver & FW: Ping G10 12* Driver & 17* 4W w UST Proforce V2 HL Reg
Hybrids: Adams A7 19* & 22* w UST Mamiya ProForce AXIVCore Reg
Irons: MP-60 5 - 9 w Nippon Shaft 950GH Reg
Wedges: Eidolon 48* 52* 56* 60* w SCoR Graphite Reg
Putter: Scotty Cameron Red X3

I am actually from Canada and I got it from Golf Town (The major golf retail chain in Canada). Not sure if they are available anywhere else as I think they may be a new company. Hopefully that was helpful. Were you thinking that you would like to buy one or did you just want to check out the ball marker idea?

I have tons of foriegn change! Thanks for the ideas...I think I'll that route for a while.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I am actually from Canada and I got it from Golf Town (The major golf retail chain in Canada). Not sure if they are available anywhere else as I think they may be a new company. Hopefully that was helpful. Were you thinking that you would like to buy one or did you just want to check out the ball marker idea?

I was looking at buying one... though it will be a while before I need a new puttergrip. It looked interesting and didn't look entirely round, which I liked.

On a side note, I tried using my odyssey poker chip today and actually liked it! It just seemed easier for me to pre-read my putt with a marker that was about the same width as the ball. I did use my hat clip once though because I was in the way of my playing partner, but other than that it worked out really well.
Taylormade Burner 09 Driver / Taylormade Burner 09 3 Wood / King Cobra Baffler 19*(Rail H) & 26* / Ping G5 Irons 5-U / Cleveland 588 56* & 60* / Never Compromise Voodoo Daddy / Bridgestone E6 balls

I use a 1932 pre-WWII silver metal quarter as a marker. I've had it since I was a little kid, and its the only coin I've had that hasn't ended up in a Coin-Star haha

I use a Callaway Diablo ball marker since I rock a Diablo Callaway hat when I play and I have Callaway Diablo irons. I guess its my metrosexual side that likes my ball marker to match my hat since that's where its magneted to while I play.

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

I actually received a JBD Golf grip for my birthday from my wife and I love it! It is so handy to have my ball marker on my putter grip; never have to search my bag or pockets for one. I would suggest trying out the putter grip from JBD Golf if you haven't already, you can order right off their website if your local pro shop doesn't carry them.

I actually use a brand new type of grip made by JBD Golf (

I have poker chips from a bunch of courses around Myrtle Beach, so I typically use one of those. If it's in the way of someone's putting line, I just move it, no big deal.

I used to use a coin I got from the Commander of United Nations Command Korea, but have retired it to a better life in my trophy case.

made my own out of a Smiley face magnetic marker from ebay.

It's the smiley face from the Watchmen Graphic Novel.

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

made my own out of a Smiley face magnetic marker from ebay.

Is that "actual size"?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 5047 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!