IGNORED

Meebo Bar

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
At the request of a forum member, I've installed the "Meebo Bar" at the bottom of the site. It integrates chat (various clients) and a few other things. You can share the page, Like it on Facebook (which is also included in the forum software itself), and more. If you drag an image you'll be prompted to share it too, which can be nice.

This bar exists on a trial basis. Let me know what you think. If you ignore it, that's okay. If you hate it for some reason, or like it, tell me.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is there a way to have an option not to have it pop up every time I log in?

I don't like it, I don't hate it but i'd prefer not to have it

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

• Administrator
Is there a way to have an option not to have it pop up every time I log in?

Nope.

It's not that big. I don't use it but it takes up almost no space.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Nope.

I should amend that. I have the setting "Allow users to minimize the bar" enabled - it should give you a little triangle to minimize the bar entirely - but for some reason it doesn't seem to work all of the time.

I've filed to have the "fuller" meebo bar - which lets you chat with friends on the forum - as well.

I should amend that. I have the setting "Allow users to minimize the bar" enabled - it should give you a little triangle to minimize the bar entirely - but for some reason it doesn't seem to work all of the time.

that's a good idea.

It's quicker than messaging them.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Does this happen to anyone else: when I have the Meeboo bar closed it won't let me click on any buttons below the little arrow ie. where the Meebo bar would be.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Im kinda liking the bar. Being able to browse TST and talk on FB is great.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Alot of times when I go to another tab in my browser(ff) and click back on the trap one, a screen pops up with facebook and email options without me doing anything. Kinda annoying, since I always have many tabs opened.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

• Administrator
Alot of times when I go to another tab in my browser(ff) and click back on the trap one, a screen pops up with facebook and email options without me doing anything. Kinda annoying, since I always have many tabs opened.

I haven't seen that. I'm going to talk to the meebo people this week. If they don't have a solution I may just take it off.

I haven't noticed this. I hope they can arrange the inter-TST chat. That would be nice. It would beef up the friends lists.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I haven't noticed this. I hope they can arrange the inter-TST chat. That would be nice. It would beef up the friends lists.

Plus we can may rooms and chat during tourneys

• Administrator
Plus we can may rooms and chat during tourneys

I don't know if that can be done. There's a limit to what they'll do, I'm sure, for a second-tier site. The site does really well, but we're just golf - we're not TMZ or ESPN or whatever.

I don't know if that can be done. There's a limit to what they'll do, I'm sure, for a second-tier site. The site does really well, but we're just golf - we're not TMZ or ESPN or whatever.

Golf is way more important than TMZ or ESPN dammit.

I probably wont use the option, but I dont see a meebo bar. I seem to be able to drag links and pics around and then a bunch of networking stuff pops up, but no specific tool bar.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!