IGNORED

I Shot 70 (-2) Today (Best ever score)

ohiolefty
Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Please make snarky, derisive comments about my achievement. I even hit a few drives over 300 yards during this epic event. No DTL videos of the occasion, though, and I never grunted like it was the Re-Max Championship.

3 birdies, only one bogey. Didn't drive the ball that well. Hit every iron shot crisply and hit the wedge well, getting up and down every time but one. A tidy round of golf. I'm happy about it. Please mock me now.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

No snarkiness here. Great round! What were the course conditions like?

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

You are not a man! You are like a piece of iron!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congratulations! It should be easier to shot under par more often now! Don't forget to save the score card and maybe have it framed until you shoot better than -2.

post your score on this tread so that you can always look back at it anytime.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

solid round! you have accomplished somethings millions never will!

Great feeling

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Danka vedy moooch

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

I've done it only in my dreams. Great job. Frame the card.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

good round. its always nice to break par.

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

Went out and shot 78 today. Mental game was off. Was allowing a group of a-holes (3-5 foursomes playing a small scramble) to throw me off my game. I was actually 'dealing' pretty well until, on 10, I hit a full wedge shot perfectly EXCEPT it went a few feet too far and over the back of a green on a par 5...ended up making 6. The bad mojo from that made me let myself get more annoyed with those d-bags than I should have...plus, I only hit about 3 or 4 good tee shots all day. Golf is a stupid game.

That's weird, we usually play ridiculously fast with my scramble group. Did you go up to the slow playing scramblers and say something like this?

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

That's weird, we usually play ridiculously fast with my scramble group.

Your scramble group mustn't be a pack of loud, useless, bumbling hackers.

Great round now just wait till you hit in the 60's for the first time. That has to be the greatest feeling ever on the golf course.

The funny thing is, I very well should have been in the 60's. I had a putt take a hard right due to a scuff mark (that's 69, there) and I left a few shots out there as well.

That's the cool, yet sadistic, aspect of golf. You always want more. I'd imagine all the guys that have shot 59's can say they could have had a 57 or whatever. It's a great (stupid) game.

Congratulatoions!!

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Danka danka.

Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!