IGNORED

Inexpensive wicking golf shirt, check Target.

shades9323
Note: This thread is 4939 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I go to Marshalls and ROSS once or twice a week to look for 'dri-fit' type golf shirts, and they're almost always available for $10-$12. Seems like they get mostly Grand Slam Golf and PGA Tour brands, sometimes others. What's nice for me is that I wear a Medium, so while there's definitely less selection than for larger sizes, it also tends to sit on shelves longer.

Thanks for the tip on Target ... picked up the last 2 - size large on the clearance rack ... $4.98 ea.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

i love my golf shirts, I wear them constantly. At Target and Kohls I've found great deals on Grand Slam brand golf shirts. I've bought a few shirts from TJ Maxx that were official PGA Tour for $10 or less.

I go to Marshalls and ROSS once or twice a week

You do this of your own free will?

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

Thanks for the advice, I've been looking for less expensive shirts for a while now.

Driver - VR str8 fit
3 wood - Burner 09
3 hybrid - Burner hybrid
Irons - VR split cavity S300 shaft
SW - CG15 56 degreeLW - VR forged 60 degreePutter - Studio select

i got an addidas wicking golf shirt from kohls a few months ago for a scramble. It was only like 13 bucks and it was decent quality. IMO it doesnt really compare to the 60 dollar addidas climacool ones but gets the job done

Thanks for the advice, I've been looking for less expensive shirts for a while now.

Pretty cool that the technology is to the point you can get a decent if not great performing golf shirt for the price of a tee shirt. Between saving on the shirt and the fact I don't feel justified in having it dry cleaned I have saved tons this year on nice shirts.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Note: This thread is 4939 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!