IGNORED

My Swing (Kurtomac)

Kurtomac
Note: This thread is 4960 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 of my swings actually...took these videos today....first three are 8 or 9 iron cant remember down the line...next three are videod looking at me same club....then 3 down the line with my driver and last is looking at me with my driver...irons were nice high draws for the most part...driver is killing me lately...slice city...got any drills to get me on the inside on the way down some i'm not coming across the ball....A driver draw would be nice but honestly at this point i just want something with 10 yards or less of movement whether it be right to left or left to right
thanks guys!

did some work for ease of downloading/viewing so you dont have to click 10 youtube links
spent some time with my newly downloaded windows movie maker put together all 6 iron swing vids did 1 normal speed followed my the same swing in 1/8 speed
second video is the 4 driver vids...same thing first normal speed then slowmo for all 4

sunmountain.gifC-130 Bag
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 8.5 Fubuki 73x Stiff 45"
ping.gifG15 4W 17.0 X-Stiff ping.gifS-56 3-PW Project X 6.5 ping.gifTour S 52, 56, 60 S300
cameron.gifStudio Select Newport 2.0 34"
bushnell.gifTour V2

• Administrator

More extensor action, elbows closer together at the top.

The first minute or so is all you need. The wind is obnoxious.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

edit (i tried to edit my last post twice but it wont let me) Iacas I thought you were talking about the whistling sound in my vids...those are F15s on the ground making that sound...watched the vid you posted and yes the wind was annoying but that looks like a good drill to work on....

hows the rest of my swing look? Care to do any drawing with your little golf angle program thingy haha

thanks again
sunmountain.gifC-130 Bag
ping.gifG15 4W 17.0 X-Stiff ping.gifS-56 3-PW Project X 6.5 ping.gifTour S 52, 56, 60 S300
bushnell.gifTour V2

any others...lots of views and 2 comments
sunmountain.gifC-130 Bag
bushnell.gifTour V2

See my index and take this with a grain of salt. Swing looks pretty good to me, especially with the short iron. Not sure if it's most important, but one thing I see cause it's something I've been working on is that your rotation back with the driver swing is 100% flat with your shoulders. Your shoulder angle isn't terribly close to perpendicular to your spine angle on your short iron swing either, but with the driver it's completely flat at the top. That sort of adds a moving part to the down swing where you've got fighting planes. As a guy trying to get a 1-plane swing down, that super flat shoulder angle really promotes a swing that comes outside to inside at impact.

The extensor action Iacas mentioned will help with this, since your hands are above your shoulders at the top so trying to extend the heel of your right hand will help prevent your top shoulder from dropping down as much, or so I've been told...

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

any others...lots of views and 2 comments

i checked it out, I would comment if I had something to add but I dont. Also when you video tape try to get the person to record your swing with the camera about waist high and pointing right down your toe line/target line. I would of been able to draw some plane lines then

Note: This thread is 4960 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!