IGNORED

X-Mass WISH LIST? The ONE piece of golf equipment you would ask for this year!?

d_golf
Note: This thread is 6374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Caddybug with remote.

I could sell you a Bag Boy Navigator, barely used, for about the same price.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

wooops i said mp-30's i ment m[p-60's lol im pumpt for them ...

MY BAG
Nike SQ 10.5* adilia nv 65s
Mizuno mp00-1 16*5 grafalloy blue S
Titleists 690.mb 3-pw s300
Cleveland DSG 54* 58*scotty cameron newport 2Titleist prov-1xSHOES:Nike sp 8 white

Only thing I would be looking for would be right now is a new TM TP 60* wedge. Dinged mine pretty good a few rounds ago on an hidden rock and it's never felt the same since.

Driver: Dual Point 9*
Woods: Dual Point 3-wood, T-40 5-wood
Irons: r7 TP's
Wedges: RAC TP Black 52/56/60
Putter: White Steel

kafka01,

In germany we get things about 4 months later.. for example the r7 draw was deliveried to me about a month ago.. s

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

New Irons. I'm still trying to figure out which ones. i just picked up my new Ogio bag yesterday. It was a birthday present that had to be ordered. I went with Lime Green, so it was out of stock.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

New Irons. I'm still trying to figure out which ones. i just picked up my new Ogio bag yesterday. It was a birthday present that had to be ordered. I went with Lime Green, so it was out of stock.

What are you currently looking at?

DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

What are you currently looking at?

I am strongly considering the Titleist 735cm, but I am a little concerned about forgiveness. I also like the Ping G5 and the Nike SlingShot OSS. However, I was looking at the new Nike Ignite set and it has a great feel to it. It also comes with a 3 Hybrid instead of the traditional iron. The $300 smaller price tag doesn't hurt either.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Do not buy the Slingshot OSS. I tried them before buying my new irons and they are rubbish. They have no feel and have the biggest heads that look like a bucket on the end of a stick. (Sorry to any one who like these clubs but i do not like them)

The irons that I think are the best at the moment or the new r7 or r7 tp irons. They look great. I have not tried them but im sure that they are amazing.

The ping g5 irons are amazing i have tried them and the ping custom fitting is worth getting the irons for. They have a finish that means that they do not show every scratch and dig that you get on chrome finish clubs.
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

Order for my Xmas gift goes in on Nov. 28th. A new set of Miura CB-301 forged cavity back irons custom fitted and built to my specs.Sould get them in time for my vacation in mid December. Also am getting a new driver and either 3 wood or hybrid of my choice. Santa/wife is being good to me this year.

Mike

Titleist 915 D-2 9,5*

Titleist 915F 15*

Titleist 915H 18*

Mizuno MP-4 3-PW

Mizuno MP 54* & 60*

Yes Pippi Putter

• 3 weeks later...
Callaway FT-i driver
Nike SUMO SQ driver
TM TP-Red golf balls
Cleveland HiBore XL driver

BLADERUNNER808
HiBore 10.5 Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue R 45.75
Hibore 18 5-wood
Hibore 21 3-hybrid
NDS irons 4-PW CG11 wedges 50, 54, 58 NeverCompromise Voodoo BlackMax

I'd like to have a Skycaddie Santa if your out there.
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

OOOOHHHHH oh wait, a trip to Bandon Dunes would do!
I'll have to drop a hint to Santa's helper (my wife) she took me to Camden Yards to see the Orioles for my 40th. I thought we were going out to eat and ended up on a plane to Baltimore for 3 days!
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

A nice powercaddy would do me great. Not gonna get one though, cos I'm getting my Cobra irons for Christmas.
Woods: Macgregor
Irons: King Cobra
Wedges: King Cobra
Putter: Nike

Zodia Wedge and 3 paid lessons with my PGA Pro

Lot's of cheer and good golfing everyone

Dale Alsandor

What's in the bag:KZG Gemini 460 with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Sonartec NP 15 degree fairway metalSonartec 5 fairway metal 21 degree with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Cleveland HALO 19 degree with stock stiff shaftHogan CFT 28 degree hybrid KZG Evolution Irons with Nippon 1050...

Note: This thread is 6374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!