IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to regain the trust of the members on TST. If you are willing to give the PureBallStriker a second try, I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed. Thanks in advance! Visit: www.pureballstriker.com.

Peace,

Jeff Evans

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

Glad to see you posting Jeff!

Hope you are doing well.

I was playing up in Pinehurst the other day. I was in a foursome of guys I didn't know, a casual get together of a few guys on a golf forum. As we were playing, one guy heard that I had taken a day long lesson with you and was intrigued. He was a big admirer of yours and went on and on about it. Finally, he couldn't resist and asked if I had a PBS with me. When I showed him the two I carry in my bag, he looked puzzled. I told him I always carry a spare so I can give one away to someone interested in it. I offered one to him as a gesture since he had invited me to his private club, Pine Needles. But he didn't take it to my surprise. Ha ha..

-Dan

Hey Dan,

Thanks for kind words that is a nice story. I'm doing well and how about yourself? If you remember his name maybe you could email it to me at jeff@pureballstriker.com.

Jeff

Originally Posted by Danattherock

Glad to see you posting Jeff!

Hope you are doing well.

I was playing up in Pinehurst the other day. I was in a foursome of guys I didn't know, a casual get together of a few guys on a golf forum. As we were playing, one guy heard that I had taken a day long lesson with you and was intrigued. He was a big admirer of yours and went on and on about it. Finally, he couldn't resist and asked if I had a PBS with me. When I showed him the two I carry in my bag, he looked puzzled. I told him I always carry a spare so I can give one away to someone interested in it. I offered one to him as a gesture since he had invited me to his private club, Pine Needles. But he didn't take it to my surprise. Ha ha..

-Dan

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

well, I feel like an idiot. I ordered this tonight without reading the whole thread, but now I see Mr. Evans is posting/operating again. I hope I receive my product Mr. Evans.

shamus,

If you order last night you received a $10 discount will be shipping out this morning. Have a joyful weekend.

Jeff Evans

Originally Posted by shamus

well, I feel like an idiot. I ordered this tonight without reading the whole thread, but now I see Mr. Evans is posting/operating again. I hope I receive my product Mr. Evans.

Quote:

shamus,

If you order last night you received a $10 discount will be shipping out this morning. Have a joyful weekend.

Jeff Evans

I did not receive a $10 discount, unless the regular price on this product is now $30. Like I said, I didn't read the whole thread before ordering so I didn't say I was a TST member. That's ok, if I receive the PBS in a timely manner I'll be satisfied.

I did not receive a $10 discount, unless the regular price on this product is now $30. Like I said, I didn't read the whole thread before ordering so I didn't say I was a TST member. That's ok, if I receive the PBS in a timely manner I'll be satisfied.

shamus,

I received 2 two orders last night and only charged $9.99 each. I'm not sure which order was yours are you from NY or MN? Because I discounted both $10.00 and they were both sent this morning. As I stated above - "I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed."

Thanks for the support!

Peace,

Jeff Evans

Originally Posted by Jeff Evans

shamus,

I received 2 two orders last night and only charged $9.99 each. I'm not sure which order was yours are you from NY or MN? Because I discounted both $10.00 and they were both sent this morning. As I stated above - "I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed."

Thanks for the support!

Peace,

Jeff Evans

Ok, I received an email saying the order is shipped and I was charged 9.99. I checked my bank account this morning and it says I was charged 19.99. Perhaps the charge is being adjusted and hasn't gone through my bank yet. Thanks.

• Administrator

Ok, I received an email saying the order is shipped and I was charged 9.99. I checked my bank account this morning and it says I was charged 19.99. Perhaps the charge is being adjusted and hasn't gone through my bank yet. Thanks.

That just sounds like the hold a CC company will place on the funds. Prices can be adjusted after the hold (down much more easily than up, I think). When the charge goes through fully I think you'll see the correct price.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks Erik for clearing that up for me.

Jeff

Originally Posted by iacas

That just sounds like the hold a CC company will place on the funds. Prices can be adjusted after the hold (down much more easily than up, I think). When the charge goes through fully I think you'll see the correct price.

The PBS and chapter 4 of Bobby Clampett's book "The Impact Zone" changed my golf game in a bit way.

For a $10 training aid and a $15 book, you can't beat it.

You can barely get a decent box of balls for $25.

-Dan

Ordered one just now.  What they hey, it's not much and something I struggle with.  Looking forward to trying it out.  I didn't see any place to note that I was a Sand Trap member.

Carlos

Nole77

Thanks for the order just processed and discount applied $10.00!

Thanks for the support!

Jeff

Originally Posted by Nole77

Ordered one just now.  What they hey, it's not much and something I struggle with.  Looking forward to trying it out.  I didn't see any place to note that I was a Sand Trap member.

Hi Jeff,

I placed an order just now (Monday the 27th, 6:05 EST) to be shipped to Tampa, Florida. As the other poster noted, I didn't see a place to add a comment.

Can I still get the $10 discount?

Thanks,

Kyle

Thank you for the support Kyle. I processed your order and gave you a $10 discount. Thanks again for trusting me!

Below is the original post:

"I would like to regain the trust of the members on TST. If you are willing to give the PureBallStriker a second try, I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed. Thanks in advance! Visit: http://www.pureballstriker.com. "

Enjoy your Pure Ball Striker

Jeff Evans

Originally Posted by wkbird

Hi Jeff,

I placed an order just now (Monday the 27th, 6:05 EST) to be shipped to Tampa, Florida. As the other poster noted, I didn't see a place to add a comment.

Can I still get the $10 discount?

Thanks,

Kyle

Note: This thread is 1186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!