IGNORED

Titleist 660, 735

Note: This thread is 6811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Well, boys, what do you think ?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
BTW, updated the article. The 660 is not the 695, and the 735 is currently in the bags of several tour players.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Some more pictures...

• Administrator
Most combos have very little offset. They're kinda the "middle club" - not quite the "no-offset, pure muscle" for low-'cappers and not quite the "lotta offset, lotta cavity" for duffers.

Why wait? There are some great irons out there now. What are you looking to get? What do you want out of your next set of irons?

I would like to get a little more forgiveness than my old 690.cb, but love the look of titleist and I am hoping this 735 cm is somewhere in the middle between the 690's and the 704's in terms of forgiveness. Do you think the 735's might be the answer? I have also looked at the callaway tour-x, and the nike pro combo's...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
I just bought Titleist 690.CB, S300 Steel. If I knew these were coming, I may not have. But then again, I love my new clubs.

The 690.CB is a great set of clubs. "Love the one you're with."

Well Guys if your feeeling rich you can geta set of 660's

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WD2V .

Enjoy.

Bridgestone J33p Tour. Fuji Zcom MW 54x
Titleist 905R 9.5 Diamana Ion 63x
Titleist 904f 13 Aldila R&D Proto 65x
Bridgestone Airmuscle 19 Bonzai 75x
3-PW - Titleist 670 DG Superlite s300 56 deg - Solus 5661 deg - Solus 61Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport Ball - V1x. B330. HX Tour 56

Those 735's I don;t know about eh> I just don't like that notch in the back. I'm sure it does but whats it designed for but they just don't look that pretty but hey you can't see the back when your swingin em

...I just don't like that notch in the back....

looks like it's the next typical design element for the upcoming clubs... callaway in X18's, nike in the new combo's - just to mention the bigger ones. I guess the plastic cartridge Taylor is putting in the back of their club has similar functionality. better get used to it

I have some news on the 735's, 660's, 503i, and the 695's. I talked to Titleist the other day and they have no delivery or pricing info. They are all listed as prototypes and Titleist says that there is no known delivery or sale date or if they will be for sale.

Titleist 905R 8.5 w/ UST V2 75 S
Taylor Made R7 TP TS 13 w/ Vista Pro 80 XS
Titleist 695cb 2i w/ Rifle Project X 6.5
Titleist 695.mb 3-PW w/ Rifle Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 54.14 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 60.08 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Cameron Studio Style...

What aret the 503i and the 695's?

Driver: Titleist 905T 9.5 Aldila NV-65 Stiff
Fairway Wood: 904F 17 degree Speeder Stiff
Hybrid: Titleist 503H Aldila Hybrid Shaft
Irons: Titleist 735.CM's S300 DG
Wedges: Titleist SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: SC Newport 2Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Pro V1, Nike ONE PlatinumBag: Titleist X57 or Titleist...

The 503i is a driving iron. It looks like a overgrown version of there mb's. The 695's are there updated version of the 690.mb.

Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 54.14 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 60.08 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Cameron Studio Style...

• Administrator
The 503i is a driving iron. It looks like a overgrown version of there mb's. The 695's are there updated version of the 690.mb.

Except that the 695 is no longer in production and the 503.I "is a prototype in testing that most likely will not make it to the marketplace."

There is a new 695. And that is what Isaid before that they were all prototypes and not in the market place yet, and Titleist had no idea if or even when they would be.

I've been researching the 735Cms for some time now. I'm looking for new irons this summer and I think these will be in my bag. I have contacted many people regarding the 735CM's release date. I've emailed Titleist several times and they are keeping very quite about them saying they are only prototypes and cannot give any more info on them. That's their canned email reply and also their marketing strategy. I've spoken with many Titleist reps in person and they all know that the 735s are coming out this season, but they're not exactly sure when. Basically you want the hype but you want to sell what's out there on the shelves now and not have people wait to buy. They will have a big advertising build up at the appropriate time. Lately most insiders have been saying the release is this June, and that there will be a stainless steel and chromed version of the 735CMs available. The current new Titleist releases such as the drivers and wedges are for first quarter sells and the new irons are for second quarter sells. They dont want to release everything at once.

Note: This thread is 6811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!